Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got Bored at the shop so...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FenixSpeedShop, Mar 27, 2013.

1. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

Slow day at the shop today so I decided to do something I had been putting off for a while...paint the Weiand intake and Holley carb. Decided to mock it up and see how it looked for s&g. Thought Id share.

Attached Files:

2. Gold & Black always looks clean. HRP

3. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

Now if I could only get that thingy that this mounts to done I'd be happier. LOL

4. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

looks good...

5. wow great work fenix. i like the colors they pop together
    you didnt show pics of the carb before painting, did you disassemble it or mask?

6. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

The carb was taken apart to be freshened up, cleaned and resealed so I figured I would go ahead and paint it while it was apart.

7. Good colour combo....nice. what is it destined for?

8. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

That one should be going into the '60 Impala. All the accessories are color matched gold/black. (Fuel pump, water pump, alternator). Tranny is in gold already. Valve covers will be gloss black as well as the ramhorn exhaust manifolds, chrome hardware all around. That is unless I find another project that needs it before the Impala is ready for it.