Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Model Build-Off 11 _PLEASE VOTE!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by luciomduran, Mar 19, 2013.

?

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!!!

Poll closed Mar 22, 2013.
  1. Entry 1

48 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Entry 2

90 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. Entry 3

77 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Entry 4

72 vote(s)
    20.7%
  5. Entry 5

21 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Entry 6

39 vote(s)
    11.2%
  1. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Can't believe I missed the voting, but I would have voted for #2. Very well done and great work by everyone.

2. scrubba

scrubba

Ya know , there's some really fine talent here! scrubba

3. Good job guys. Carps, you may have gotten my vote had I not been so busy I'd forgotten the contest. I believe #2 was a deserving victor but all show lots of hard hours and thought and are well done.
    Unfortunately, I was unable to get on mine. I have a moral dilemma added to a choice. Dilemma being working on my model hobby while also looking for a job; choice being build a kit or finish and develop artwork for the big 2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Nats. in Philly... Guess you can tell which won out. I'll share the illustrations on the builders forum if you missed them on the Friday Art Show...

Congrats Hot_Rod_Johnny (even though your "friends" appeared to have stuffed the voters box ;) (kidding, good job...

4. Thank Jigger, truth be told I understand your dilemma, which is how mine ended up being rushed and not quite what I had in my mind.

On the other hand, it's good to see the big prize going in another direction.

Maybe we'll both do better for the next build-off, whenever and whatever it may be.

On 'whatever'. Maybe the viewers here might like to give us their 20c worth and let us know what they'd like to see us build next.

5. 54rat210

54rat210

I actually took my 55 nomad apart already. It was rushed and the interior was lack luster IMO. it was rushed. II'm in the process of redoing. The interior and minor details.

When's the next build?