Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Going to the crusher.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Graham M, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

I apologize if this ruined anybodies day. Wow some of these were hard to watch. :(

2. I sure ain't gonna watch eight and a half minutes of something that is gonna depress me!

You are a sadistic human being! :rolleyes: HRP

3. i hate country music. i watched enough to know this dont end well or soon enough

4. Damn canadians......lol

1shot

5. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Sad, but can't expect people to just store this stuff forever. Easiest way to get rid of them and put a few bucks in pockets. If lucky and anyone cares, might be enough to clean up the toxic crap left in the soil and still have a decent bit of money to take home.

6. Pharouh

Pharouh

Yep,That depressed me. What a waste.

7. 1946chevytruck

1946chevytruck
    BANNED
    from london ,ky

there are some nice cars their in that 41-46 chevy coe and that chevy sub that 39 -40 chevy truck us a lot of money truck be made part all those cars and truck out

8. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I'd rather watch kittens get stomped to death. they are still making kittens.

9. Jen......

Jen......

this makes me sad , so much vintage tin that someone would have built or could have used the parts. very sad

wish someone would rescue this 52 dodge truck i have here as i dont have enough room for it anymore

Jen

10. Had to stop watching. Not because of the subject matter but because whoever filmed it was so bad at it I was getting dizzy from all the fast closeups spinning around..:eek:

11. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

WTF? you sick fucker! I love kitty cats

12. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

^ No kidding. Wow.
    Lol what makes you think that was shot in Canada? IIRC all those vehicles are down in the states.
    I've been trying very hard to save all the old cars & trucks over here. Hence my posts in the classifieds trying to find homes for everything. ;)

Much the same with all these cars & trucks near me I'm trying to connect to people that want them.
    http://s267.photobucket.com/user/Graham_A_M/library/CarsandTrucks?page=1

^ So I made that gallery with the ones I know of near me. Really its just the tip of the iceberg though, there is SO much to take pics of, and find out who the owners are.

13. Buzznut

Buzznut

Sick, pi$$ed, dumbfounded...so many emotions. I think we need to get a bunch of HAMBers together to split the cost on renting a car hauler and go hunting for these types of graveyards before they're all gone.

Never happen, just a thought...

14. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

oddballs and orphans are often mistreated...