Register now to get rid of these ads!

1963 cadillac air ride help ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimmyC63, Mar 20, 2013.

1. JimmyC63

JimmyC63
    from New jersey

I hope someone on here can help me. I've looked and looked and looked and I come up empty handed . I wanna bag my 63 Cadillac coupe I found a kit bu grunion fabrication any one hear of it ???? But if I don't do a generic kit and peice it together I feel like I could get it lower . So my ? Is where can I buy like the cups and stuff to actually mount the bags??? I'm not sure what to do any help would be awesome guys thanks a lot
    Jimmy

2. crawlerdan

crawlerdan
    from montana

ive had alot of luck dealing with the guys at suicidedoors.com

3. ryno

ryno

try gaugeonline, for your parts, talk to ginger.
    if you have a certain question about your Cadillac, you can pm me, or search my name and look at my 63 build thread. I've done a few....

4. JakeDW

JakeDW
    from Missouri

You can buy the round plates with the holes cut in them from Gambino Kusoms they have a store on ebay then buy some 5 in od metal tube or 4 1/2 if you can't find 5 in and make your own what ever height you want.

Jake

5. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

My buddy Kirk Brown (aka "Crafty B") has a '63 or 64 Coupe DeVille that he bagged, you might contact him. His sets right on the rockers with bags deflated, so I don't know how much lower you think it needs to be...

He's on the HAMB, and has a website, "Crafty B Nostalgic Speed".

Brian

6. sweeden

sweeden
    BANNED

Get a lowrider depot account. I buy all my bag stuff there ... i pay 58 for a firestone bag as to the 75-85 everyone else charges. Definatly dont buy a preset kit... U get a ton of stuff u may not need. Id go to suicide door for a 4link because they make the beefiest links out of anyone. The rest of the stuff u should be able to pick up from lowrider depot. The fronts pretty standerd just measure for what cup size u need to run. They sell notches, valves, bridge kits if u need them... though suicide doors dose carry a really nice lookin bridge kit

7. MP4/8

MP4/8

8. Jimmy,

Ryno is a good dude. He really knows his shit on these things!

9. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas