Register now to get rid of these ads!

new - intro post

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by stude-1923, Mar 20, 2013.

1. apologies for not jumping into the intro. i normally get right to business. I was born of the earth. I work in metal, paint, clay, wood, stone and just about everything else. i have a few different projects from boats to cars. a friend showed me the hamb and some of the very cool things being done. have also been trying to find items for my projects. eventually i'll have so stuff to sell and share but not for a while. had a question about the boards and how people are represented. the intro info lacked the detail i was looking for. since making the request for info, i received a partial answer as always happens to me. hope to see and post more cool stuff in the future but for now just trudging away.

2. Keep on trudging. You'll figure it out.

3. Welcome from CT!

4. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

welcome from NC!

5. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome from indiana

6. thank you for the welcomes. if you are looking for something from the warm and dry let me know i'll see what i can do. trying to get my adhd and ocd in check with my rci today. oh look a squirrel.... where was i? :-D