Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest WARNING: I'd strongly advise Caution Dealing with Larry Brown

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lono, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

He sounds scared and worried

2. Pops1532

Pops1532
    from Illinois

No dealer license + open title(s) + Secretary of State being notified will likely = Larry Brown having a bad day.

Many types of businesses don't need to be licensed in Illinois, but car dealers most definitely do.

3. OLLIN

OLLIN

Well the south side of Missouri's the baddest part of town And if you go down there You better just beware Of a man name of Larry Brown

And he's bad, bad Larry Brown The baddest man in the whole damn town Badder than old King Kong And meaner than a junkyard dog

Now Larry he a gambler And he like his fancy clothes And he like to wave his diamond rings Under everybody's nose

He got a custom Continental He got an Eldorado too He got a 32 gun in his pocket full a fun He got a razor in his shoe

And he's bad, bad Larry Brown The baddest man in the whole damn town Badder than old King Kong And meaner than a junkyard dog

:)

4. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

5. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Yes. Do this.

Or it has to be sold by a licensed dealer, but must be always filled in / assigned as soon as they get it...it may not be "open"

Call the DMV Inspector anyway.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  6. WOW!!! ... I just read all this drama... I dealt with this crook about 7 years ago on e-by ... and the tird ripped me off, the only bad experience I have had on e-bay and he knew how to work them so I didnt get anywhere.

I bought a pair of Camaro glass t-tops, won on auction, and I sent the money and no t-tops .... I keep getting excuses like "My son is a soldier in Iraq and they are his so I cant sell them for that price" .... and on and on. .... Finally after going through the e-bay complaint process I end up getting a box of broken glass ... with no recourse ..... this guy is a gem!

7. OLLIN

OLLIN

Glad you got a refund, but we cant let him off easy. I remember another old thread where a deadbeat seller got annihilated on here, they posted his name a bunch of times so when Google searched, it comes up to hopefully warn anyone else..

Larry Brown beware , Larry Brown beware, Larry Brown beware, Larry Brown beware
    Larry Brown beware , Larry Brown beware, Larry Brown beware, Larry Brown beware Collector Cars and Parts Exchange,
    Collector Cars and Parts Exchange , collector Cars and Parts Exchange
    Collector Cars and Parts Exchange collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange Collector Cars and Parts Exchange

8. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

Hay LONO. Glad to hear you won the battle, but go for winning the war. Follow through with every avenue you can. Any advice you received for agencies to go after this turd, do it. MO. Highway Patrol, Sect. of State IRS, IL. same etc. All it takes is a bit of your time and hopefully all the grief he has caused you and others will come to light. I am sure that there has to be some legal issues that will jump up and bite him in the ass for some jail time. I commend you on your "Stick with it - never back down " approach. GIT-R-DONE!!!

9. fordpatina

fordpatina

wester union SCAM

10. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Glad to see it didn't as far as a Nomad seized and destroyed by Customs.

Glad you got your deposit back, I hope this starts a trend of people beating this bastard at his own game.

Also I am shocked I see no bad comments on his facebook, in fact a lot of the replies seem to be fake, I saw a lot just praising him for no reason at all.

11. Jogyver

Jogyver

Another telltale he's a poor scam artist is the photo date stamps on the car in his classifieds. A 2010 dated photo would definitely rasie a red flag in my book.

12. Paul B

Paul B

Good for you Fred . the beers still on me for getting that sob

13. Lono

Lono

https://www.facebook.com/collectorcars?ref=ts&fref=ts

If you post in recommendations on the right side, they cant be removed.
    I think by posting there, Larry knew I was not going away. I continue to forward any information I receive to the Detective involved.

If there is anyone who has been directly affected by Larry Brown aka Collector Cars and Parts Exchange please pm me directly.

Together we can stop this from continuing.

14. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

X2^^ Coulda spent that $500 on a plane ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.