Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot Rod & Performance Trade Show Indy 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redlinetoys, Mar 16, 2013.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I attended the 2013 Hot Rod & Performance trade event in Indianapolis this weekend and thought some of you might like to see a few photos from the event.

They had a number of nice cars on display, some on-topic. Even those OT cars had some cool ideas to mill over. There were also a lot of interesting new parts to check out. Yesterday, they honored Dave McClelland (Voice of NHRA). Today was a good morning with my son checking out the rides and taking some pictures.

Click on the link and then use your arrow keys to arrow down through the photos.

http://public.fotki.com/redlinetoys/2013-hot-rod--resto/?view=roll#1

2. ratman

ratman

Wicked pic's thanks:)

3. paintcan54

paintcan54

Redlinetoys, nice pics the wife and I was there both days talked to many of the builders and owners of a few of the cars great people. The "69er" builder and owner are super people. Oh by the way, nice pics of our T- Bucket thanks.

4. Our shop was all set to go as we were scheduled to have a car on display and I was to be a new product judge again this year. A death in my family kept us from going. Oh well... maybe next year. Glad to see the pics. Thanks for posting.

5. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

Thanks for the great pics. Had two tickets, but couldn't make it.

6. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for the pics , better than being there !!

7. redlinetoys: Good shots,,, some interesting ideas there.

8. BenW455

BenW455

9. Incredible show cars.
    Electronic fuel injection on flat motors, carbon fiber panels inside and out, and a gold plated english wheel. The times they are a changin'.

10. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A bit Stweet Woddy from here.
    Different streaks for different freaks.