Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flatheadjerry

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by FLATHEADJERRY, Mar 17, 2013.

1. FLATHEADJERRY

FLATHEADJERRY

:)read the sticky ... Like the no b.s. In it ... Am 77+ started building old hot rods & old stock cars 1951 ish in hibbing, mn. till i was drafted 9-23-58 ... & ... Shipped to fort lewis, wa. ... Co. A 4th eng bat. ... Got honorable discharge 1960 ... Started lil earth moving co. Sea tac wa.---> nose to the grind stone till shut down 2006 <--- yr. 2000 went home to folks place hibbing mn. After dad passed on ... When cleanning out his garage found he had saved almost all my old ford treasures . ... Brought them here to rochester ,wa. .... About 2004 i started to putzzz around in my shop with my treasured goodies .... Decided to build a rusty old dirt track roadster ... As my pix .. Show ----> i hope someone enjoys the pics & ole stories :)

jerry k (flatheadjerry)

2. Welcome Jerry. Look forward to your pics of your Ford treasures. Enjoy the HAMB experience.................Don.

3. robber

robber

Welcome from Colorado, FLATHEADJERRY! You are in the right place for those that enjoy those pics and stories! Enjoy the HAMB!:) ...robber

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

WELCOME from west bend Wi -------Gary

5. rocksolidnate

rocksolidnate
    from Viroqua Wi

Welcome from Wisconsin

Like the name FLATHEADJERRY:D

6. Nobey

Nobey

Welcome from Calif. Jerry, look forward to your pics and story....