Register now to get rid of these ads!

Northeast Summer Nationals New Spot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jeffbr33, Mar 15, 2013.

1. jeffbr33

jeffbr33
    from norwich,ct

For all the car people.The new show is at Thompson speedway in CT look up summer nationals for all the info

2. jeffbr33

jeffbr33
    from norwich,ct

i've gone to many of the green hill shows and don't really care for that area,the roads are terrible,traffic sucked,and it's all about the money thing,but the show at the track is out in the country on pretty good roads,i like the fact you can camp out if you wan't,i do think that the one day deal sucks but 35 bucks for 4 days is great if you have paid time off work to afford it,no i don't work for moscoffian i just like big shows

3. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

gone to alot of the shows,like hour drive for us .kinda liked the park atmosphere will do the new show because as stated above back roads are fun to cruise on and want to see how it is at track .I plan on going 4th and if worth it going back on sat 2 days and spaced wont wreck whole weekend and breaks it up some

4. jeffbr33

jeffbr33
    from norwich,ct

this don't look good,is something else in the northeast goin on for the 4th of july weekend.

5. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

Big Als in ct has a 4 th show on the 4th but i dont see listed yet kool show if it s on