Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Weesner shades from Tres Noir Sunglasses

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I kept buying the 10 buck shades and they would break , peel, etc so I heard about this company and their glasses. I bought the 45's and love em. Great folks to deal with and stand behind the products they manufacture. I just found out they are doing a line of Weesner glasses.....very cool, check em out at tires noir optics. Kind of cool to see Keith's work expanding. Buy once...cry once! The best shades I ever owned just got better

2. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

3. seatex

seatex

Very Weesey! Diggin' the Vengeance......

4. Will he have em for sale at torque fest ? Now thats the question?

5. I can see Keith doing Fashion Week.......................naw

6. Needs the design on the outside for all the world to see not the inside like there tryin to hide it lol!

7. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I wear em when cat burglaring.

8. I dont even like cats! Maybe when im stealin panties!

9. weez

weez

I don't know if I'd wear 'em if they had the pattern all over the outside, haha!

One thing I like about that company is that they don't put an obnoxious huge logo on the outside, so they just look like neat vintage shades-

10. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

11. That's exactly what I was thinking....

12. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Saw this post and checked the website-yep very kool indeed! Not into trends or scenes but these are just TOO swell, so I've got a pair on the way. We'll see!

13. daddio211

daddio211

I saw them at GNRS and they're incredible. Excellent quality and perfect design. Had I not just paid WAY too much for prescription Ray Bans I'd bought a pair.

Yes, they are designed to take prescription lenses. Awesome!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

14. You guys will love them. Unless they get run over or sat on I hope to half them for many years. I signed up for emails and got a 30% off coupon and free shipping. I own two pairs now

15. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Ya that's the one thing I don't like about my flat black Raybans.:cool:

16. THE BRONSON

THE BRONSON

I second that, I got me a pair last month and they are the best glasses I've owned.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

17. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Just got my Upstarts today-very comfy!

18. barqsnut

barqsnut
    from Pearl, MS

Just got my Upstarts and they are excellent quality. I hate not to support Weesner, but I couldn't see paying the extra bucks for some artwork on the inside of the glasses. On the other hand, I'm kind of low key and probably wouldn't wear them with the art work on the outside anyhow. When you buy, be sure to mention where you saw them. They are also a very responsive and communicative company.

19. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

I brought some at GNRS from Keith's booth. My husband loved them and was very happy I brought them for him. So surprise the gals and guys with a pair. Love them, now waiting for my pair, the bombshell for girls. Can't wait to wear them everywhere.
    Thanks Keith for being so awesome~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

20. weez

weez

Thanks Debbie!

21. weez

weez

It's not so much that they cost more because they have the art on them, but because they're limited edition- like anything, the smaller the amount you manufacture, the more it costs to make... so I guess the tangible value is more in the exclusivity.

22. I'm rocking mine over here in Afghanistan...I get asked about them constantly! Excellent quality and design! Thanks Keith!

23. Anyone care to comment on the width of these frames? I have a hell of time finding frames that comfortably fit my cradle of the super brain.

24. barqsnut

barqsnut
    from Pearl, MS

If I'm not mistaken, I saw wider sizes when I was first looking at them. Check the website and contact them. As I said earlier, they are very responsive. After having them a couple of weeks now, I fully endorse them.

25. Ummmm let's just say I was "blessed" in the head size dept, thanks Dad! My 45's are the best shades I have ever owned and fit my melon perfect. I also own the way coolers, couldn't pass up the deal they emailed me.....but I love my 45's buy em now!