Register now to get rid of these ads!

Niftie 50ies Sat-nite meet Houston,Tx

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bjinx, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Sorry to hear about the Sat-nite meet closing was looking forward to going to the opening nite this year. So where, what is going on now, that was alot of cars gathered evey Sat nite?

2. thebugbox

thebugbox

3. Went on their site and there is a banner that says there is know more Sat-nite meets at the Kroger store lot, but that they are looking for another location. It also says there is more info on their facebook page.

4. That Kroger store has been bitching from the begining about getting rid of the Saturday night deal. They don't have a clue what they are going to miss, but they will miss it and it will be too f---ng late.

That store manager needs to be fired. Maybe if we all called into Kroger national and bitched like hell.

5. thebugbox

thebugbox

I see the banner now! Sorry. I don't have them on Facebook.

I'm up for calling Kroger. Let's post the info here.

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

How many car guys actually shopped at the Kroger? Probably not many. Combined with the yahoos who burned rubber leaving, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

7. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Wow sad to hear this. I always did get something at the Kroger while we were there.