Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Legend1979

Legend1979

Hey all, Up here in Parksville, British Columbia. In the process of my first build up of an classic car. I got my hands on a 1948 Fleetline Sedan, which will be the wifes DD once finished. Always had a love for the vintage cars, and will be seeking out a truck for myself after this one is done.

Keeping her pretty stock on the exterior, but updating drivetrain, steering and brakes. Installing a 4.3L/700R4 10 bolt rear. Disc brakes front drums rear with an S10 power booster and master. Also adapting a Cavalier rack for steering.

Heres a pic of her when we got it last summer,

[​IMG]

2. Welcome and an excellent build platform to start with. Do you have any progress pics and what is your plan for the final paint and trim?

3. Legend1979

Legend1979

Not to much to show for progress pics, always forget to grab the camera, but have a few, will throw them up in another thread when I get a chance.

Final paint and trim will stay as is for the time being, and will probably paint next year when she comes off the road for the winter again. The joys of building on a budget. All in strides.

Thanks for the welcome.

4. FLAT56

FLAT56

Welcome from Newfoundland

5. Reijer

Reijer

6. Welcome from California.
    Nice car.

7. welcome to the board ....

cool blue