Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help on ID on Ford fender emblems

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59buick, Mar 12, 2013.

1. 59buick

59buick

Looking for a Ford fender emblem, might on a 58 or 59 Ford. I am familiar with the bird emblems on the Fairlane, but I was looking for the one with a gold ball surrounded by plastic ecased in a chrome ring, anybody know what I am talking about? What year Ford did these come out on? I would like to have 2 of them, condition does not really matter, Thanks for any info

2. Deuces

Deuces

Would help if we had pictures....

3. 59buick

59buick

Sorry do not have any pics, I have seen them before and am just trying to describe what they look like, want to put them on my 53 Dodge truck

4. 62rebel

62rebel

try looking through Dearborn Classic's site, and Melvin's Ford (might be Melvin's Obsolete Ford) for pictures. my '59 Galaxie had something like what you described, but i got no pics of it. Toucan owns her now.

5. 59buick

59buick

Thanks, finally figured it out , the ones I need are for a 1958 full size Ford, anybody have any?

6. You should be able to get repops if needed - were also used on '58 T-birds.