Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B. from Washington State

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Black Koffin, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Black Koffin

Black Koffin
    from washington

I'm new to the world of hot rods/rat rods, looking to learn a few things and find some parts for my first build(1955 Dodge custom Royal sedan)Gonna build a dirty gross rat rod so cheap old parts, nothing new and shinny....like Frankenstein. I don't know a lot about fabrication or engines so if anybody in the Bellingham,Wa area that wants to lend some knowledge and a hand would be awesome.

2. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Welcome from Oregon

3. skippycraig

skippycraig
    from Washington

Welcome from Belfair

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

4. badshifter

badshifter

I'm guessing troll, but if not, you may want to read up on the Hamb. Look around and lurk. Dirty gross rat rods make good starting point for us to rebuild into something nice. Nothing wrong with you building what you want, but you aren't going to find any support here.

5. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from British Columbia!

6. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

How can so many FNGs join the H.A.M.B. and not realize that mentioning a rat rod is a big negative here? There is a great difference between a jalopy and a rat rod. If you don't know the difference, well, there may not be any hope for you.

7. badshifter

badshifter

I guess it doesn't help that all the members that just want to increase their post count love to welcome anyone regardless of how they introduce themselves.

8. Veach

Veach

I think it's like getting someone into Church once you get them in then you can start to change them so I say Welcome from Texas and how about some pics