Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rodder's Journal Vintage Speed and Custom Revival 2012 Coverage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CTaulbert, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Thanks for sharing your pictures and perspective!
    Do you know who did the killer blue interior in the black Plymouth 3 window?

2. CTaulbert

CTaulbert
    from Detroit

Yes - the tudor was at the show with some of Dan's other cars.

I don't know who did the interior....the car had a lot of cool ideas done to it. We talked to the owner, who was very nice.

3. 53woody

53woody

Holy Crap.....Great pictures of a must do show!!!! Already making plans for next year.

4. superprojoe

superprojoe
    from Illinois

[​IMG]
    I love this green Willys that is in HOT ROD Magazine this month! The car club this car is in has to be the wildest ever.... DEAD MANS CURVE CUSTOM MACHINES out of jersey!!!!:D

5. Fantastic pictures, thanks!

6. Great photos - thanks. It's amazing that from Friday to Sunday afternoon, I shot almost 1300 pics AND STILL MISSED 4 OR 5 OF THE CARS !
    By the way, "night shots in Baltimore" has a whole different meaning to those of us who live here. ;)

7. CTaulbert - Nice pics! ... Thanks for sharing them with us here on the H.A.M.B.!

8. jeffer3299

jeffer3299
    from nj

Thanks guys, wanna see more cars like this??? Go to www.deadmanscurveusa for show info!! Or facebook Dead Mans Curve llc

9. the flatlander

the flatlander

Really great pics, & from a phone ? I was there (blue Deuce pu) we got lucky w/ weather. going back in Sept. Great crabcake sands.

10. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx

Thanks for posting cool pics