Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nostalgia Sid's Alley Party and Open House March 9, 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guthriesmith, Jan 9, 2013.

1. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

Don't be saying that nasty R word!!! If it does rain you guys better be showing up eating all this Chili. Hope to see everyone there

2. Dry Saturday morning is the word, rain late in the afternoon, see ya there! :D

3. mow too much

mow too much

And Sid's wife makes some GREAT chili. Looks like the rain is holding off untill night.:D

4. ATTENTION OK HAMBers!!

See ya there! :D

5. Looking forward to it! I should be there bright and early!

6. Needs more bumpage! I'll be there in the hippie van. Still have a slight alignment problem with the truck!

7. mow too much

mow too much

Cool today......Chili tomorrow.:D

8. apache matt

apache matt

Great time as usual. Maybe next year I'll be able to drive the old Apache over.

9. Chili was amazing, as usual. With pepperoni!!! Soooo good! Thanks!!!

10. 1320stang

1320stang
    from Edmond, OK

It was a great time, rain held off until after I left which was about 1pm. I headed down I-35 to go into work in downtown OKC and didn't hit rain until the I-44 interchange heading west.

11. pictures or it didn't happen!

12. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

13. I know I didn't take any...but surely someone did. :D

14. 1320stang

1320stang
    from Edmond, OK

I saw people walking around taking pics with cell phones, alas I didn't take any either. I'm not sure who showed up with the Dodge Magnum with the Lambo doors and the 24's(+ or -) and no, it wasn't a 70's Magnum. Buncha kids crawling all over it, hope they were his.

I got there right before 10, in years past people show up before 8!! I guess everyone was waiting to see what was going on with the rain. It was cool to talk with Rick Kirk, he said he was down last year, but I missed seeing him.

15. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I made it around 11:40 . Had starting issues with the FLH so it was loaded and hauled. Glad I did it was raining when I got to Stillwater on the way home. Great time, good food and nice cars.

16. oldiron63

oldiron63

Thanks for the pics! Always have a good time at Sid's. Couldn't make it this year. Maybe I can get him to bring some chili to Chickasha next week. LOL

17. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

Thanks everyone for coming to my get together. Thank you Kurt for the hamburger for the Chili. Thank you Tommy Philups, Bruce and Dave for helping clean up. It might have been my last one unless I find some where to move it to. I lose to much down time having it at my shop.

18. Just a few months away....