Register now to get rid of these ads!

Water soluble spray paint

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blowby, Mar 8, 2013.

1. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

A film company has been in town this week and I've been renting them props; cars, motorcycles, ATVs, kayaks.. you name it. I'm running out of stuff! Anyway, I need to change the color of a couple of things, they don't care about gloss. I was going to use cheap rattle can and wipe it off with thinner but I see they actually make water soluble spray paint, washes off with water. Imagine the fun you could have painting your pal's rod while he's not looking. :eek: Actually could be useful for mock up work. Here's a link, like to find it locally though.

http://www.parkinchemical.com/

2. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Or running from the cops.... go to the garage one color, out the back door another. Hmmmm

3. nifty

nifty
    from UK

They use water soluble rattle can paint here in the desert, spray on top of your car's paintwork to protect it from getting sand blasted during the sand storms.

4. supervert

supervert

spray hair die, like the crap for Halloween

5. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Hey good tip, I'll try the local Parties Galore or whatever it is store. Thanks!

6. ALSA has one that peels off. Think it's pricey though.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  7. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

plastidip peels right off and is cheap enough

8. Ha Ha that takes me back years ,but I sprayed my car in grey primer ,those were the days.....