Register now to get rid of these ads!

Atlas Obsolete Chrysler in Murrieta, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by t2dfyre, Mar 5, 2013.

1. t2dfyre

t2dfyre

Hello All,

Beware.....I just came back from this store, although they do have parts that many may need i had the worst experience there. For starters they have you stand outside for almost a half an hour while they try and search for the part you may need! I explained what i needed and the young lady who helped me although SHE was polite she brought out the wrong items. At this point the owner came out and rudely confronted me about having to go get items that i was not going to purchase. I explained to him they were not the right ones! He was very rude and was not understanding at all!!! I have dealt with plenty mopar sellers during my restoration and this place by far was the worst experience i have ever had not to mention that they are severely over priced!!! This is just an fyi so you can make an informed decision. I can see why they do most there business on ebay cause they are NOT professional or customer oriented in person!!! Ok all im done with my ranting so have a nice day!!

2. They probably just hire junkies and winos off the street. ;)

On an upnote, I went to the local dirty no good's harley shop the other day to find a part for my shovel. One of the counter people is one of the owner's daughter. I told her what I was after and she said, Benno I need you to work with so and so I am not familiar with shovel heads.

Sooo it is bad all over like one would expect.

3. t2dfyre

t2dfyre

Yeah it just sucked because they are local but id much rather pay more to someone and have it shipped instead of deal with rudeness..smh

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  4. As the t-shirts say ~ It's a Mopar thing ......

5. t2dfyre

t2dfyre

:cool:. Lol.......but for real though, Mopar, Ford, Chevy, etc it doesnt matter....theres no reason people should be rude especially when your running a business...we are all trying to accomplish the same thing to a certain extent with our restorations.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  6. Weasel

Weasel

I see their attitude has not changed in 18 years from when they were in Los Alamitos - at least it is consistent....:rolleyes:

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

There is a cure for thier attitude, too bad everyone that goes there, doesnt figure it out.

8. t2dfyre

t2dfyre

Yeah well i did....stop going there for me!!