Register now to get rid of these ads!

We're gonna make it to Detroit Next week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48cad, Mar 2, 2013.

1. 48cad

48cad

Well after a last 3 month long thrash, I believe we are going to make it. I'd love to show yall some pics, just cant yet. Those of you that know me , know my addiction to big sleds especially Caddys. So look for the big Kustom Caddy upstairs and stop by and introduce yourself.

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

You'd better put up some pix of that Caddy at the show...I'm anxious to see it...!!!

R-

3. 48cad

48cad

Roger,,,,, Sure will. The owner is letting me show it this summer before I turn it over to him. So I'll probably have it in Salina this year. You and Dan are going to Salina?

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

No, I'm done with Salina...instead Dan and I are taking our Cadillacs on the Western Canada Power Cruise, starting in Winnipeg on July 21...and ending in Puyallup, Washington, at the GoodGuy's event on July 27. The group will take Canadian Highway One all the way across Canada, including going thru Banff National Park, which I've never seen...should be a great trip...it'll take us two full days to get north from Denver...plan on spending over ten days on this trip...should cover about 3500 miles...guess we'll see IF we built our Caddys well...

That's why I want to see pix...prolly won't see it anywhere else but here...or at my e-mail address should you decide to send them there...

Thanx,
    R-