Register now to get rid of these ads!

WTB 1956 ford convertible

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by carsraf, Mar 2, 2013.

1. carsraf

carsraf
    from R.I.

wanted 1956 ford convertrible not looking for a rusty car but needing some work is Ok 1956 vick in good shape ?

thank's ron email [email protected] or call 401-378-0808

2. Joey7319

Joey7319

You might want to post in the wanted section, not the main board. Good luck with your search.

3. Also try ford barn late v8 classifides(sp)

4. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

aren't they making them new ?

5. I see a delete in your future.... should be in the classified adds.... the main board is a no no, your new... just my 2 cents

6. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

carsraf - do you just burst into a restaurant, grab a table and start ordering food from the first person you see? Please go back and read a little bit about this forum, it will make subsequent visits less angst-ridden and will make those of us that have a clue more inclined to assist you. There is a place here on the HAMB to post your "wanted" ads. This discussion forum is not it, but then you'd know that if you took the time to familiarize yourself with how the introductory process works for newbies.

7. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I fear this dimbulb is the type that will send money to a guy that happens to have exactly what he needs by coincidence.

8. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

it does seem odd that anyone would be looking for a ford---i know a guy whose has three of them sitting outside for years ,says he just likes having them around...

9. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Nice.:D

Now, he'll go on another forum and tell all his cronies how the HAMB people are stuck up. Is it so hard to read the main page? Is it in latin or something?

10. Really....I want to buy some common sense. But,obviously you don't have any...