Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi Y'all!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Grey!!!, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Grey!!!

Grey!!!

Hi Y'all! I'm a newbie from Austin, TX. I grad-gee-ated from the Southern and Central Valley California car scene originally. They don't have to many of dem old cars there, don't think? I've been into cars from a very young age. -2.

Only thing I could never figure out on a car is what this dang fetzer valve is for? It broke off anyway. Oh well.:D

Much love to good early traditional cars, kustoms, and pinstriping, and flatheads, and multiple carburetors, and, and, and....

-Thanks!
    Grey(like the color)

P.S Oh and be easy on me... ...remember it's my first time.:eek:

2. rocksolidnate

rocksolidnate
    from Viroqua Wi

Welcome from Wisconson

3. Rusty anarchist

Rusty anarchist
    from Edmonton

Welcome from Edmonton Canada

4. Grey!!!

Grey!!!

Thanks "Wisconsin". If your ever in Austin I'll buy you a beer! I know someone somewhere owes me some money. Haha

5. Grey!!!

Grey!!!

Thanks "Edmonton". If your ever in Austin I'll buy you a beer! I have to wait till my friend from "Wisconsin" shows up first though. I think he owes me some money and he said he'd eventually buy both of us beers???? Haha

6. Grey, welcome from Kansas City. What projects are your working on now?

7. Grey!!!

Grey!!!

Thanks Scroat Bag! 31' Chev. I'm jealous!

Not doing too much right now. Mainly twiddling my thumbs waiting for inspiration. I left the hand brake off my last ride and it rolled off a cliff, through an embankment, and into a Walmart. I think the people at the supermarket were kind of upset. They thought they were getting a really good deal on a car, real fast. But instead the car destroyed the store and most of the plastic Christmas trees. Good news is the car is fixable. Bad news is it’s still buried 10 feet under a Walmart Mega Store. Feet don't fail me now.
    Mainly I’m practicing lots of pinstriping at home on glass, and drawing the car artwork. That’s about it!

8. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback

Welcome from The Windy City, Chicago

9. 1RUSTY58

1RUSTY58
    from Alabama

Welcome from ALABAMA!