Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects ragtop kustom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by not scared, Mar 1, 2013.

1. not scared

not scared
    BANNED
    from green bay

we have been working hard on the old dodge .here some pics with the lake pipe sitting in place.the rear quarter is almost done except for tail lights.we found 53 buick headlights and grill for the old girls facelift.stay kool:D:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. studeynut

studeynut

I like different

4. moparmuscle1

moparmuscle1

Looks good so far , what other plans do you have for it . I bet half of the rust on the car would be gone If you took down that ford sign , god knows what happens after you turn out the lights .

5. not scared

not scared
    BANNED
    from green bay

the rear of the car will lengthend about 4in and 59 caddy tail lights frenched in . the bumpers have kool bumper bullits that will be molded to a redesigned bumpers .the hood will be pancaked sum and a different grill setup,maybe the buick grill .the body was channelled over the frame 3in. the skirts are flush mounted 59 chrysler imperial and the lakepipes are channelled into the new rockers we built. I just pickup a square steering wheel from another mopar . cant wait to drive the old girl. be kool!!!!

6. SloppyEggs

SloppyEggs