Register now to get rid of these ads!

keith christensen

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by keith christensen, Dec 15, 2012.

1. keith christensen

keith christensen

I am Keith Christensen - ex- President of Coachmen Car Club - Norwalk , Cal - in 1950's.
    I also opened and developed Gene's Muffler, In Paramount Calif - Downey California and Hollydale Calif - 3 locations and developed a manufacturing division, making and selling the famous "Bellflower Driveshaft tips". Sold 1,000's in that time period. Our main store was located on the border of Paramount and Bellflower, adjacent to Larry Watson the painter and pinstriper.

We were involved in the great era of the original Low Riders and lowered for customers, at least 5 cars a day for 8 years.. A few thousand in all !!

I now live in Lake Havasu City Ariz. and have been here for 22 years. Owned a summer home in Moovalya Keys - Parker Ariz for many years before coming to Arizona permanently .........

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. ! Any pictures from the past will sure to be appreciated.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Come on down to Wienerschnitzel on Saturday for lunch and meet some car people.

4. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Welcome, from a bellflower guy, bought some wheels, and bellflowers from you. I thought you already joined, but I do have crs

5. Keith, welcome from Kansas City

6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

7. rocket 98

rocket 98
    from upland, ca

hello, my good friend dave ellis used to work for you... seen pics of that bitchin yellow 59 delivery u had... any more cool pics man??
    //nate~ kingsmen of compton est 1952

8. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca.