Register now to get rid of these ads!

Milltown Auto Wire

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Tugmaster, Aug 12, 2011.

1. My original add got deleted so I am reposting it. My name is Todd. I am your friendly neighborhood Rebel wiring harness dealer. I strive to offer the best service possible. I offer a 10% discount to all HAMB memebers.
    Please feel free to contact me 860 214 6974 Nights and weekends. I accept paypal, major credit cards and money orders. THANK YOU!!

Rebel Wire 8 Circuit Wiring Harness $135.95

Rebel Wire harnesses are all assembled in America from American made components. The 8 circuit wiring harnesses is perfect for Hot Rod, Rat Rod, T-Buckets, or Custom applications that require only basic circuits.

Assembled with heavy duty SXL wire labeled every 6" and bundled for easy
    installation. This kit has 8 circuits for lights, gauges, radio, motor and third brake light. Kit comes with easy to use instructions for Chevy, Ford or Mopar installations, dash light wire, neutral safety switch wire, fusible link, 1 1/4" rubber grommet for the firewall, and fuse block label.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Rebel Wire 9 + 3 Circuit Wiring Harness $153.00
    The Rebel Wire 9 + 3 circuit wiring harness is perfect for your hot rod, street rod,custom or muscle car applications that require fewer circuits. Assembled in American from American made components, the heavy duty SXL wire is labeled every 6" and bundled for easy installation. This kit has 9 circuits for lights, gauges, radio, heater, motor, and third brake light, plus 3 open circuits for whatever you might want to add such as power windows and doors, electric fan, etc. Kit comes with easy to use instructions for Chevy, Ford or Mopar installations, dash light wire, neutral safety switch wire, fusible link, 1 1/4" rubber grommet for the firewall, 3 fuse block terminals and fuse block label.

Rebel Wire 14 Circuit Wiring Harness $175.00

The REBEL WIRE 14 Circuit wiring harness gives you a great mid-range kit at an affordable price. Kit has circuits for lights, gauges, radio, ac-heat, wipers, turn signals, hazard 4-way, horn, power windows, electric fan,cell phone charger. Assembled with heavy duty SXL wire and labeled every 6" and bundled for easy installation.
    Rebel Wire 20 Circuit Wiring Harness $219.95

This Rebel Wire 20 Circuit for lights, gauges, radio, heater, motor, and third brake light, Power Doors, Power Windows, Power Seats, Cruise and Electric Fan Relay Control wire. Assembled with heavy duty SXL wire labeled every 6" and bundled for easy installation. Comes with Fusible link, 1 1/4 Rubber grommet for firewall. Instructions and Fuse Label.

ELECTRIC FAN RELAY$27.95

30-40 AMP RELAY, 30 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE BATTERY POWER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE FAN POWER, 6FT 18 GAUGE SENDER SWITCH, 6 FT. 18 GAUGE IGNITION SWITCH.

ELECTRIC FAN RELAY KIT WITH SWITCH 180 DEGREES $39.95

30-40 AMP RELAY, 30 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE BATTERY POWER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE FAN POWER, 6FT 18 GAUGE SENDER SWITCH, 6 FT. 18 GAUGE IGNITION SWITCH. INCLUDES 180 DEGREES SWITCH

ELECTRIC FAN RELAY KIT WITH 200 DEGREE SWITCH $39.95

30-40 AMP RELAY, 30 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE BATTERY POWER, 6 FOOT 12 GAUGE FAN POWER, 6FT 18 GAUGE SENDER SWITCH, 6 FT. 18 GAUGE IGNITION SWITCH. INCLUDES 200 DEGREE SWITCH

HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT $37.95

Headlight Relay Kit
    2 - 30-40 Relays, 6' 12 ga. fused Battery Power, 3' 14 ga. Ground Wire.
    Kit can be added to existing wiring or incorporated into new wiring

REBEL WIRE GAUGE HARNESS$39.95

Universal gauge harness includes terminals for blade or stud mount
    connections, connector and terminals for electronic speedometer connection and complete instructions.

700R4 & 2004R LOCK UP KIT $59.95

This kit allows the use of a lockup style torque converter without the use of a computer. For 700R4 and 2004R automatic transmissions

Other kits and accessories available, just drop me a line!!

2. ryno

ryno

dealt with tugmaster on a few projects, fast service, quick response on communications, and a GREAT product. what else can you ask for?
    order with confidence.

3. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Need wiring??? Todd and Rebel Wire will hook you up. WE use Todd and Reble Wire for all our projects

4. Bobert

Bobert
    Member Emeritus

Just finished my first wiring job using the 14 circuit kit. Easy to follow instructions and really great support for when I tried to over think the installation.

5. Concrete B

Concrete B

After discussing my application with Todd I decided on the 20 circuit harness for my 63 Coupe DeVille. I ordered and received within a week, and everything looks excellent. Todd was great to work with and a great online seller. I can't wait to rid myself of the factory spaghetti that is under my dash...

6. American Metrics

American Metrics

I just got my new 9+3 kit yesterday. It took less than a week to arrive at my door. Todd was great to work with. I installed one of these in my hot rod a year ago and was impressed with the quallity and price. I'm now working on my 54 f100 and when it came to wiring there was no choice for me. I will always use Rebel Wire!

Brett

7. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Just got my 9+3 for the Willys Coupe project. Todd is a great guy to deal with...I should know :)

8. Givens

Givens
    from Indiana

My 6 volt 8 circut showed up today! Only took 4 days to get here. Very nice quality. Fast friendly service the way things should be. Thank you! I would gladly buy from again.

9. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

Got my 9+3 harness in 2 days. thats incredible!!!!! thanks Todd

10. usmile4

usmile4

Rebel wire is the greatest. I've wired 2 cars with the 21 circuit kits and the wire is great quality and easy to use with being labeled on each wire. I just ordered a gauge wiring kit as I thought I would not need it with my second car, but it makes wiring the gauges so easy I just had to order it for this car too. Todd shipped it and I got it in one day. Thanks, Todd.

11. Kage

Kage
    from Delano, TN

Great customer service. and rebel wire is the best.

12. Da' Bomb

Da' Bomb

Damn Nice! Excellent customer service too. Thanks Todd

Pat

13. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Got my setup, looks great. Will be installing it this winter sometime.

14. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

fast service, easy to install, great guy to deal with! what more could you ask for? thanks Todd.

15. Da' Bomb

Da' Bomb

Hooked me up again....Thanks Todd

16. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

Great service, fast shipping, keeps in touch with customers.
    The labeling on the individual wires is printed BIG and easy to read, not like other kits I have installed. Great instructions.
    David