Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nebraska hamb garage night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 383deuce, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Haha... cut us a little slack :) This is the first time I've seen this thread.
    I've been busy at work and in the garage working on my roadster! Would like to drive it to your garage night if the weather cooperates.

I'm definitely interested in attending, especially since I've never been there.

Malcolm

2. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Yep, I'd drive out to Marquette for this. Got a buddy in Central City, that I need to go see. As soon as you pick you day, I'll make some plans to combine the two trips into one. Thanks, Bill

3. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

You HAMBERS in the area need to see the mayors shop. Lots of neat signs and just plain car stuff hanging on the walls and sitting around. Centrally located and on good roads.

4. Gary.
    THANKS FOR THE BUMP......

5. dexleo2

dexleo2

I think its a great idea! It would be great to meet some fellow hambers within the great state of nebraska as long as we don't have to show up in a hamb friendly car since mine not done yet.

6. Big Papa

Big Papa
    from Cozad, Ne

I in! I think that could be a fun cruise! Keep us posted on a day.

7. Like I posted at the top....YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE YOUR HOT ROD TO THIS.....We all know it is winter still here in Nebraska. But if it would turn out to be nice weather it would be great if we all could drive them. BUT NOT REQUIRED..
    WOW! Over 1000 hit's on this page but not that many stepping up to attend yet.

8. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

Sounds like fun......overnight lodging, gas cost from $3.70 a gallon all the way from omaha and back....meals for wifey and myself. Not in my budget right now, sorry we can't make it.:eek:

9. As of right now this will be a day time gettogether. Starting around noon and ending around 6 or 7:00. So you should be able to just make it a day trip with no overnight stay.
    Hope this helps you out.......

10. stan292

stan292

Depending on when the date turns out to be, I'd be willing to give it a try - that is, if old geezers are welcome?

FWIW - Maybe it's too long to wait, but there's a decent swap meet every year in G.I. - in the spring if I recall. Maybe if you timed your deal with that it would help draw more interest.

11. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Hell, Dennis IS an old geezer.

12. DAM! Greg I have been called a lot of things as of latey. But I don't recall an old geezer on the list of names. Most of the time it is just old fart.

13. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

Things are looking up!:D

14. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

LOL, couldn't help it. SO, old fart would be a complement then....

15. popman

popman
    from omaha,ne

Hey, let me know the date and will sure try to make the trip out; sounds like the makings of a great time. Thanks, Popman

16. Hey everyone, Thanks for at last getting some interest in this HAMB meeting for Nebraska hot rodders.....Keep in touch and a date will be posted in a few weeks.

17. BUMP it up for the weekend bunch

18. Looks like later this year or next year.....Sounds like fun...as long as you have your driveway plowed......

weld on........

19. Hi Dennis, let me know the date, I'll try to make it. Son graduating, Daughter getting married, hell you seen my shack i'm working on, wife not ever happy, other daughter involved in everything under gods green (make that white) earth, it just don't get any better than this!!!! Maybe I'll have the '59 on the road by then.

Fenderless

20. 911 steve

911 steve
    from nebraska

Just for reference, where's Marquette?? how far from Lincoln or Omaha??

21. Marquette, Nebraska is right off HyWay 14. 9 miles north of Aurora or 9 miles South of Central City. My shop sets right next to the two water towers and you can see them from the High Way. I think it is like 70 miles from Lincoln.

22. Veach

Veach

I'm one of those who live to far off (Texas ) but it sounds like a blast from the past.We still do this in my part of town just got back.Just remember don't draw the cops to your shop or they will be waiting for you to leave.Have fun enjoy but be safe so Y'all can keep doing it.Peace Out

23. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

cut us some slack, first time seeing this. If this lands on an open weekend, I'm in. Hopefully my coupe is rolling.

24. No problem on cutting ya some slack.....Hope ya can make it when the date is set. Kind of waiting to see some better weather roll in before setting a date.
    THANKS TO EVERONE FOR THE INTEREST....

25. 067chevy

067chevy

Yep, Denny count me in for sure. Sounds like a good time.Thanks for stopping by today.

26. ghornbostel

ghornbostel

I'm in if I don't have hospital call (maintenence) that week end. Marv B. and Gerb, are you on line with this????? Keep it posted.

Greg Hornbostel

27. Ne_stang

Ne_stang
    from Dalton, Ne

Im interested, itd be a bit of a trip for me but thats fine as long as I get my clutch in by then lol.

28. RAREBIKE

RAREBIKE
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

29. husker

husker

Sounds interesting!

30. gatz

gatz

will try to make it, depending on date

gatz