Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi there I'm New to HAMB (Car Creationist)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by catiaclay, Feb 24, 2013.

1. catiaclay

catiaclay

Hello all of you Car Nuts/Rod Extremists/Sled Heads/Motor Heads/Creation Maniacs only to name a few"

I have been a car nut ever since I grew up in the Motor Capital of the world"
    I won't mention the city, as it's too Manufacturing mentality for my free spirit and unorthodox known behaviors in which runs through my veins carrying this DNA.

I've worked with my hands rebuilding cars with my father from the age of 9.
    My late father a Motor-head and mechanical marvel!
    In which between God (my Lord) and He, is why I have this stuff inside me that has to come out from time to time.....

I have had my own business back in the Midwest while I was exposed to restoring 100 point Concour de Elegance type classic Automobiles in where I was exposed to an extreme depth in pursuit of perfection for 5 to 10 year long project cars t be judged by absolute experts in the field.

After 15 years of cutting up cars and rebuilding them I've had the blessing of working with professional Automobile Sculptors in where I blossomed my need for perfectionism to go extreem! this is a long story I'll talk about later....

After 15 years as a professional Automotive Clay Sculptor traveling overseas twice for this field, I wanted to know the engineering side and this is where I am at today, in my 13th year on Catia 3D Cad; Only by my Father Lords doing that is...

I look forward to meeting some of you that chime in on whats happening in your passions to create something from nothing if this is you...

We can all learn from one another and share a wealth of really cool explorations that we venture in..... I'm excited to be a part of HAMB so I can be inspired by all of you.

Catiaclay

2. Welcome to the HAMB,,,You failed to tell us your name...age...We are all family here
    I hope you like "traditional "hot rods as that is what we are all about.

3. Welcome from Kansas City, sounds like you have a lot of history, good to have you aboard

4. jivin jer

jivin jer

Hey Ron, good to have you in the neighborhood.

5. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

Welcome from Arlington