Register now to get rid of these ads!

kinda computer stupid!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cryptkepper, Feb 26, 2013.

1. cryptkepper

cryptkepper
    from louisanna

Some one help me please! can weld and fab and build a car from scratch but i can't send my uploaded pic's to the message board! I gave a shot explaination of the vehicle i am building and posted pic's to the album but can't figure out how to upload to the message board, can anyone help?

2. search function

3. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

While your at it you should knock out a Intro over at the Intro page, up top on the Forum before posting again per the rules...:rolleyes:

4. trollst

trollst

Me too, I can fab damn near anything, barely get around the net, fast as I learn computer stuff, I forget it, you're in good company. Besides, this site is all about building cars, not how to manage your computer.

5. Midget25

Midget25

I feel your pain I don't have a clue how to do it either, and I have tried the search with no luck. I kinda gave up...............

6. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

now that you have them in your profile just copy and paste from there to here. easy squeeezy.

[​IMG]

7. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

There is a few ways to do it.. but I use http://imageshack.us you might have to make an account for the first time you use it, but its nice it stores your pictures once you have uploaded them then I copy and paste the text from the box that says FORUM CODE and paste it on the post you are making, It makes the perfect size photo to see all the little details, its a little work the first time but after you've done it a few times it easy... hope that helps, I know there are other ways that one just works for me the best.

8. 1941ihkb5

1941ihkb5

Yah I feel your pain! I'm a two finger typer. Most of my friends are in their 60s and VERY old school. They call me to find somethin on the internet for them! I have more fun turnin wrenches in the shop than playin on the web.....

9. sleeze

sleeze
    from ohio

do like what i do... get my kids to do it.

10. fsae0607

fsae0607

I use photobucket. Real nice because you click on the embed link and it automatically copies it for you.

11. Set your camera at the lowest resolution (if you know any of the photo processing software you can reduce the resolution after the pictures have been taken). Put your camera card into your computer. Click manage attachments when you are posting on the board and you shouldn't have any problems. Email me if you would like me to go through it in real time.

Charlie Stephens

12. Keeping your photo pixel sizes to 2000 pixels or less in BOTH directions will help the photos load.

13. Pexcels? Cut and paste? Drill and tap a hole 10/24 nf no problem. Replace door glass, regulators run channels no problem. Pictures problem.

14. lil_screamer29

lil_screamer29

i cant figure out how to up load pics either , searched for it this thread came up, copying and pasting didnt work for me

15. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

What nice and generous offer! Good for you.

To KRYPTKEPPER, when you ask this type of question you should include more info like what system you're using Windows xp , 7 or possibly a Mac? More info is always good. I was born before the big bomb and share your techno grief.

16. Gator

Gator