Register now to get rid of these ads!

Someone should buy this!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chrome Shop Mafia, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Chrome Shop Mafia

Chrome Shop Mafia

Admins, please forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

Well, my search for a car/ truck/ anything has brought me to see some average, interesting, and ugly vehicles... anyway, one of my major resources for looking is a massive yard in Casper, Wyoming. I'm sure some of you guys have heard of this yard, 700+ Chevy's, and a total of 1,100+ vehicles or something... you see some cool stuff, old buicks, chevs, a lot of stuff... however something that sticks out is this amazing '58 Pontiac...
    [​IMG]
    Before you guys accuse me of anything like trying to peddle something, i'm really not, i just thought i would post this to see if any of you guys would like to give it a new home and build it into something more bitchin' than what it is, trying to save a car here... he listed it for $1,200...

anyway, we rarely run across a car as cool as this so i thought i'd make you guys aware of it and see if it can be saved, i wish i could, but i'm not willing to take on such a project as my first vehicle...

pm me and i'll give you the link to his website so you can contact him...

troy.

2. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

what yard is this? something about wyoming classic cars, or something like that. this yard has just about anything. the guys a little pricey, but i do know that you can talk him down some. what was the site?

3. oddbald

oddbald
    from NH

http://www.wyomingclassiccars.com/default.aspx

4. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

That car would make a KILLER looking ute!! WHY oh WHY didn't Pontiac make them? How fun!!

Noooooooo I ain't drunk.:D Choprods made a KILLER elco out of a 58 Chevy sedan..........where is he at? He'd appreciate this as well!

5. If someone gets it. throw the roof away and put a shortened 59-60 4dr hardtop roof and backlite on it. Make it a tad longer than it is now. You can hardtop the doors in these by changing the vents, the posts unbolt (at least the Chevys do), and changing the glass. Roof should fit, width is close on both tops. Looks goofy this way with that little short top.

6. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

i dont know why the back pic wasnt posted. looks like a 48-54 chevy 5 window cab. thats a fucking sweet el camino(?)

Attached Files:

7. belair57

belair57
    from australia

Just a matter of interest, is this yard still in operation, the last time I visited the site was 6 years ago. thanks

8. fury9

fury9

555 posts and you don't have a fucking car yet? Thanks for the link though oddbald

9. Kume

Kume

Dude - does your care giver know you have access to the internet !

10. tommy v

tommy v

hahaha look that was 7 yrs ago

11. fury9

fury9

haha! not sorry! link doesn't even work haha