Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nebraska hamb garage night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 383deuce, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Alright all you NEBRASKA HAMB members, I want to know if there is any interest in having a garage night get together at my place in the near future???????
    I would hold it at my shop in Marquette Nebraska. It would be bring your own drinks and be held on a weekend fron 6:00 until the drinks run out. You would have to bring something to add to the food table also.
    Is there any interest in doing this???
    If so please email me at [email protected] or reply on here.
    If we get enough guys and gals that want to attend I will start cleaning up the shop and we can put something together.
    Mayor Dennis

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Hello from Grant. It would be great to share common interests with others from the area. I'd do it in a heartbeat. I am not originally from this part of the country and I am amazed at the number and quality of hot rods and customs here. Please, keep us posted as to when this evening is planned.

Oops...Now I see an e-mail address for a response. Oh, well.

3. Flatheadguy, No problem posting on here or email is alright. Any way that you HAMB guys & gals can let me know if there is an interest in doing this is great.

4. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

I wouldn't mind making the trip Denny,sounds like a good time! Rob

5. Rob,
    So far looking like not much of any interest from HAMBERS. How about giving it a bump up to the top for me since I am unsure of how to do it.

6. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Bump for the Cornhusker Guy. Lots of local, and some so much, building going on here. My town has 1200 people. At least seven traditional hot rods being built. For some reason there is almost zero communication between builders. Not sure why. Maybe the attitude is being independent. I dunno. Anyway, keep this thread going. Sooner or later you'll connect.

7. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

I would come over every weekend, if I lived closer...

8. Doktor Hug

Doktor Hug

hmmm...could be a possibility. need to get the 65 more than local road ready.

9. WOW!!!!
    Ony 3 HAMB members want to have a garage night. WTF is wrong with all you guys???

10. 47 PLY

47 PLY
    from UK

My 47 Plymouth originally came from Wauneta Nebraska and was there for the first 30 years of its life with the same family the Steinbecks. If I lived a little nearer I would love to come to your garage night good luck with it.

11. 37_chevy

37_chevy
    from Nebraska

Sounds like fun. I think most of us are hibernating. Hard to dream about getting "the car" out when there's snow on the ground. It'd be a ways for me. Would have to see if the date fit in with "life".:rolleyes:

12. lilbdfrd

lilbdfrd

Sure figure out date and ill make some plans but its gota be little warmer out my car has natural air conditioning

13. Hey guys...As we all know old man winter is not over in the great state of Nebraska. This is not a required drive your hot rod to my place deal. It is a HAMB members get together at my shop, to get to know other HAMB members with-in our state.
    Now if ya can drive your car great, but if ya drive your moms station wagon that's alright also.
    So come on everyone lets get a head count....WHO WANTS TO DO THIS???

14. rollingbones 1

rollingbones 1
    from UPSTATE NY

Do have to live in Nebraska to attend,see if we ever invite you to New York again..............
    See ya in August. Keith

15. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

Dennis, make it on March 20 or 21 and I will be there from MN or March 25.......driving thru to CO and back that week...wish I lived closer, would stop by anytime Dale

16. guido`s 40

guido`s 40
    from nebraska

sounds like a good time to me! pick a date.

17. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I might be interested, depending on what weekend this would be

18. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Guys, he has one coool shop and the more the merrier. I believe its an old ford dealership building from back in the teens or twentys. Here is a couple pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  19. dexleo2

dexleo2

I'm in.... I'm only 15 miles from Marquette, so yep I would be interested. Sound like a great idea.

20. DAM! You know ya are welcome to my shop anytime even if you do live in NY........See ya in Aug. for sure.

21. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I'll do my best, let us know???

22. sololobo

sololobo

I am in, will hopefully be able to drive my v/8 truck out there. ~sololobo~

23. GREAT!!!
    Guys it sure is good to see there is some interest in meeting each other. I was starting to wonder if all the HAMB members in Nebraska were loners.
    I will post a date on this SOON.

24. das858

das858

I'd be interested too.

25. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

Dang it your honor tell 'em there be a pot of those world famous beans and you will have to have valet parking! good luck and should be a great time cornhuskers-the mayor is a gracious host!

26. Tom Thomas

Tom Thomas
    from Nebraska

Sounds like a good road trip---keep us posted

27. oldsboy

oldsboy

Wow just found this. I'd be down, just wouldn't have anything HAMB worthy to drive out as its still in process of being built...

28. Larry,
    Thanks for the props on this. You know if you were not so dam far away you could show up. But I bet your weather is a lot better than ours right now. 8 inches on the ground with 3 to 5 more on it's way tonight thay say.

29. Well we have 13 may-be's so far....Was hoping for a few more.....