Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Carl Casper's 50th Anniversary Show next weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safariknut, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Didn't see any notices about it so I thought I'd post one. Starts February 22 (Friday) and runs thru the 24th. Shane Syx is hosting a panel jam/charity auction in conjunction with the show.Not sure which charity is this year(it changes every year) but ALL the proceeds go to the charityand it should be a great time. From what I understand it is going to be a HUGE show;so if you are in the area and going to be attending ,stop by the panel jam and say hello and buy some art.I'll be painting all weekend and wearing another silly hat and probably racing Shane in my wheelchair so stop in!

2. bttt. Here's a couple pics(I can post pics again!)of a piece I did for the pinstriper's auction:a 1/6th scale Willys with some extra paintwork.

Attached Files:

3. paintcan54

paintcan54

Will be going down on Saturday, was going to put a car in, but I forgot what weekend it was, it was to late to enter. Will stop by and say hello.

4. paintcan54

paintcan54

Louisville, Kentucky at the Fairgrounds. 22, 23, and 24 of Feb. The Fairgrounds is right on the west side of I 65 easy to find.

5. Gman0046

Gman0046

The Louisville Carl Casper show is worthless. I wouldn't waste my time or money going to it unless you want to see lowrider hopping contests, wrestlers, and soap opera stars. I doubt you could find more then one or two traditional cars there.

6. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

YEa....I took these "low riders" last year at Carl Casper, I will be in the Bluegrass Chapters booth in my 62 Falcon Wagon....Stop in and say Hey......John

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  7. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

8. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

Headin there on Sat, the 50th Anni. should be a pretty good show this year, good excuse to get outta the house!!

9. 231ramona

231ramona

I haven't been for a few years and wasn't really impressed the last time I went but decided to go out yesterday for old time sake. Showed there in the 70s and had some fond memories. It was worth the admission to see the Dream Truck.

Attached Files: