Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey! Phoenix H.A.M.B.ers...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Mar 14, 2012.

1. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

2. craftscustoms

craftscustoms

Today's the day...

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Hey gang, I'm thinkin' I might have to wink out on this one. I have been fighting the Plague/flu all week again and today am actually feeling somewhat human again, but I think I probably better keep away from everybody. Have fun.

4. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I will be there! 6:30 ok???

5. craftscustoms

craftscustoms

Anybody else? 6:30 is good for me.

6. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I will be there at 6:30,,,no lunch today,,,gettin hungry!!

7. Mike

Mike

Same for me. I'm feeling pretty good, but still recovering from this ragin' contaigion. Plus, I've got a big weekend ahead trying to sell my heap at Pavillions on Sat., and heading out to Russo and Steele on Sun.

8. How about some pizza?

9. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

That sounds like one hell of a plan! Red Devil over on McDowell is a good start, or my Favorite is Pizza Heaven up on 7th north of Camelback... Not exactly fitting the profile of a "joint" though. There is also a new N.Y.P.D. pizza joint on 7th ave and McDowell that I have heard good thinds about. Bet Red Devil wins though!

10. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

HAHA, Nick Flores,, he dont know nuthin.. I traded him a complete Nail head for a 292 Ford. BWAAHAAHAAAHAA
    I had a great time up there meeting you guys and hangin out.
    Is that Red Devil Pizza unchanged from the 60's? I used to work at one in So.Cal. in 72 and it was fantastic. I gotta come back up there soon. When its warmer perhaps.

11. I've been hearing too much of this "Red Devil" you speak of to not cast my vote for it. I'm thinking there may be a car club fix of some sort in, but, I would still like to give this place a try.

12. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I, uh, don't think I'd be too boisterous about that trade!:D

Ya, Red devil is largely unchanged since the early sixties. Funny thing - when I wear my club shirt out and about, all the "normies" tell me what great pizza that is!

13. Mike

Mike

Last week in the grocery store parking lot, a lady noticed the "Rattlers" plaque on the back of my Deuce and asked me about when the arena football season started. :rolleyes:

Them arena football meatheads stole my club's name. We were founded a good 3 years before they hit the scene.

14. ^ I think you have solid grounds to sue.

Bodi, esq.

15. sqrlnts

sqrlnts

Hey, just thought I would share. There are three cruise in's tonight all in the East Valley along Baseline. Check them out here if your interested.

16. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Spinato's on Glendale just east of 12th street?? Is this for next thursday?? Someone needs to pick a place!

17. Yeah, my thought was for next Thursday. I think we're going with Red Devil, unless I hear an uproar to the contrary....

18. Just seen my truck on the arizonasrcene page for the bomb b que. Damn i need to stop being poor and get a decent paint job.

19. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I've been kicking myself over and over since that trade.... Mostly that I didn't talk you outta TWO nailheads!!!

20. This Thursday, 2/21 at 7:00 P.M. at The Red Devil.

This will be my last 3rd Thursday dinner as one of the darn young punks. I'm officially getting old. GET OFF MY LAWN! Anyone seen my keys?

21. Back up top

22. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Red Devil, Thursday night, 7:00PM... Be there, Aloha.

23. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

24. river1

river1

Hope I get off early enough AND remember to show up. The remembering part is the hard part ;)

later jim

25. sqrlnts

sqrlnts

Is this a 3rd Thursday dinner thing now or is it weekly? My trans blew up but will be good to go next week, if anything is happening.

26. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

This is a 3rd Thursday each month deal. We also do every saturday at McDonalds on Central just south of Indianschool.

27. It's that time again kids. Where to?

28. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

You call it dude! I think I might be able to get there this week too, 'cause I'm pretty sure "evil" is working thursday night.

29. How about something on grand ave?