Register now to get rid of these ads!

Compcams bigmuther thumper,

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lonewolfcc, Feb 15, 2013.

1. lonewolfcc

lonewolfcc

:confused:WELL IM NEW HERE, HI EVERY ONE.

SBC 355 EDELBROCK RPM PERFORMER HEADS,BIG MUTHER THUMPER CAM.

I ALSO HAVE A SET OF PRO COMP ROCKERS 1.6.

THE PROBLEM IS, COMP HAS 2 DEFFERNT SET OF PUSH RODS IN THERE ADVETISEMENT,WELL WHEN I CALL THEM THE SAY I HAVE TO CHECK PUSH ROD LENGTH.

WHY DO THEY AHVE PUSH ROD TO MACH THE CAM, BUT TELL ME TO CHECK ROD LENTH. I UNDER STAND THAT THEY DONT WAT SEND ME THE WRONG ONES, BUT THERES 2 TO CHOOSE FROM FOR THE CAM.

2. Hey Man,back up...Read the "sticky"at the top of this page....INTRODUCE YOURSELF..as per rules of the HAMB...

3. that's a lot of lift , with 1.6 rockers you will be at .568 intake and .544 exhaust...other parts of the engine have to be made to work with that. by their website i see they have two pushrod lengths for it , both shorter than stock SBC

so you better check what length you need to get the proper geometry...there are two many variables in individual engines for them to know

4. Buy both sets.
    Install half on left and
    half on right and see what happens.:rolleyes:

5. 65ssnova

65ssnova
    from Tulsa OK

Wrong area for a question...also Different is spelled wrong along with Advertisement... oh yeah and want... And i agree with Second Amendment.