Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good day to all from Vegas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by chris hamilton sr, Feb 4, 2013.

1. chris hamilton sr

chris hamilton sr

I am new to the page and thank you for having me aboard. I have been a car fan since.... Well, birth I think. Ha,ha,ha.
    I have a request if anyone can help me I would sincerely appreciate it. I have searched and had basically no success. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
    I am looking for old photos of an old family friend who drove a late model orange #29 Chevelle, at the now closed Morris Fairgroungs track in Morris,NY. His name was Art Kiser. He raced around the 1968-1972 era there. He later moved to the modified division, still an orange car #29, it was a Vega body style.
    If anyone can help me find some photos or direct me in the right path, I would be forever grateful.
    Thank you in advance, my best to you and yours. Be safe always.

2. 80WTI

80WTI

Go to google images and search for art kiser it brings up 4 photos,1 of the chevelle and the rest sprint car photos.hope that helps and good luck

3. chris hamilton sr

chris hamilton sr

Thank you for your reply. That's what I found along with 1 of him receiving an award at Mid-state. Was hoping to find more of his late model and some of his modified Vega.
    I thank you for you help though. Wishing you and yours the best, take care.