Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maybe i don't fit in here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lonesouth, Jan 23, 2013.

1. As stated before lots of us have 4x4 and ot vehicles, we just dont talk about them here. if you need help you can usually ask very specific questions and not get flogged for it being off topic. ( when installing a distributor in a 85 sbc how do I find tdc) many new motors, trans, rearends, and the like are in old cars. the info you ask or respond to can help lots of other people without being off topic. welcome to the site... start counting the days until you bring a rust bucket home

2. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

Gotta be honest, I'm a little surprised this thread is still here.

Also, I've never joined a Harley board to get tips on general mechanics for my Kustom, so I'm a little confused by this.

That is all; carry on.

###
    Kustom Falcon Build Thread:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734282

3. davidh73750

davidh73750

Now pick up another older ford to park by it. A falcon is cheap fun little ride or get a 49-51 shoe box. Welcome aboard

4. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

"Cheap fun"? Ouch. My paint job owes you a pimp slap.

###
    Kustom Falcon Build Thread:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734282

5. not scared

not scared
    BANNED
    from green bay

welcome, they banned my nephew from showing his bronco here. his is set up as a gasser, with the truck top ,kustom fender well headers ,and 2x4s and 4 speed.pm me if you need anything or help.

6. SlowMoe

SlowMoe
    from Alabama

Welcome aboard, yes, you posted an incorrect vehicle, but I'd love to have it! Some Old Timer's really get upset, but for the most part, everyone is always willing to help and guide a youngin!

7. Dave50

Dave50

Is this threas still going i didnt read past your post FUCKING NG suck read the fucking rules a 77 bronco dont belong here and all you other tools that dont mind go to broncos.com i`m sure theres plenty there for you to get all hot about:D:D

8. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Heck, when I joined I got grief just for my user name! Some guys here are real date cutoff police! I was building my '46 Austin back then, and now a '63 Falcon. This board is such a bad influence that I sold my OT '71 Camaro after 40 yrs. because I stopped driving it. :)

9. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island

10. lorodz

lorodz

Broncos are cool I wheel a 97 xj
    But I also have pre 57 cars ...who knows you stick around long enough like others saisd you will catch the bug anf for little money you to can build an awsome pre 64 car ..welcome and enjoy from long island

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

11. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Atleast you took it like a man..lol >>>Welcome from South Ga..keep lurking around here, plenty of useable info from this group.

12. Welcome from Ontario, old Broncos are cool in my book.

13. Looks good use it for dragging the old ones out of the barns & Welcome from Susan & Larry in the Mo, ;)zarks

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  14. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Welcome from MD