Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thiev'n bastards!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slider's house of kustoms, Feb 9, 2013.

1. slider's house of kustoms

slider's house of kustoms
    from idaho

Robbing from an 82 year old widow makes you a piece of garbage; but when you know it's somebody that has to be part of the car community makes you the biggest worthless piece of crap on the face of this earth!!!! The. Widow of the gentleman that help get into this wonderful hobby has been care taking what is left of their Packard collection. Over the winter she noticed the shop door was busted into, they took grill shells and trim pieces! Originally we thought a bunch a meth heads, but they didn't take the heads or intake and exhaust manifolds which would've given them more scrap value. Opal ended up putting a security system on the building; so last night they snagged all the trim off the finished 52 Packard!!!! So I may jumping to conclusions but if your stealing nothing but trim and grill pieces than your obviously an low down no good sob trying to put a Packard together on the backs of honest good people that deserve better than garbage like you!!!! Sorry folks just had to rant! Pisses me off to think that another car guy would do us a thing

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. Fenders

Fenders

Security sytem?
    Add cameras so we can track down the scum !!

3. slider's house of kustoms

from idaho

don't know if the got them on tape this time, she put it in after the shop was busted into, just thinking it's the same guys though because they are stealing stuff from the same era of car. Just the first time they took stuff that was parts in the shop, this time they stole off a complete car.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wow, bad guys are everywhere. guess new security system did not help. watch listings on selling sites, swap meets, etc. contact local Packard club, if there is one. even contact all local car clubs to keep an eye out for parts. very sad situation.

5. Thats awful. People that pull those kinds of stunts... I really wish we could cut their fingers off. Good honest people work hard for what they have and people that feel they can just take it away should be made an example of.
    I really hope they find them and get the parts back.
    Good luck

6. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Anybody fired or let go in the past year that worked there?

7. slider's house of kustoms

from idaho

xhotrodder, sorry not a shop just an old dentist's collection of cars. But has always been well known to have Packard's.

8. Mercman4life

Mercman4life

You just want to shoot somebody like that, but that would be to good for the likes of them. They need to be caught and then made to restore the car they took the trim from, then mabe shoot. that pisses me off when somebody steels from someone else, especially from good hard working old people..JUST ISN'T RIGHT.

9. Security systems can be altered and adapted to aide in the apprehension of the thief,,help the people out by offering to rent and install a couple of wildlife cameras.

Nothing Packard is cheap so a system that has a few hidden cameras and something a activate the lights and a silent alarm would be wise.

The sad truth in today's world it's probably someone these people know and trust,,and they would never suspect them.

I do hop they catch the thief/thieves,,I have no use for them. HRP

10. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

that's why horse whips will never go out of style

11. teejay99

teejay99

I agree , HRP ...inside jobs or variations of , seem to be the rule rather than the exception these days .

T

12. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

You can bet money,marbles and chalk that there is somebody involved in the theft that has been on that property and in that garage before and more than once. They new the trim pieces were there and what they were after. The end user hired and instructed the thieves. Probably wouldn't take a Perry Mason to figure it out with some time and digging. I would think that the Packard community is fairly small group in the over all scheme of things. Catchem, shootem and hang off a fence post to rot like we use to do coyotes.

13. slammed

slammed

Here come the tough guy's.

14. Advise the local PO PO and get some video
    It's crazy to rip off the elderly and down right rude.
    Justice can only come in the system

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

15. Fenders

Fenders

You bet your ass.
    HRP has a good idea -- wildlife cameras.
    I've got 40 acres of woods behind the house... wanna search for their bodies?

16. that ship happens because there is no responsibility for your actions any more. if we were allowed to simply beat the fuckers to death with the parts they stole when we catch them, then beat their famileis and parents sensless, most of it would stop. fear of the repercusiions would stop it. But nooooooooooooooo, that would be hurting their feeeeellllinngggs. So,,,we just live with it.

17. 36brothers

36brothers

Sad to hear, Archie was the family dentist growing up, wish I could help. Are you located in the same town?

Dan

18. Tnomoldw

Tnomoldw

:D some get it. Bill aka Tmomoldw
    ''I wanna go where the lights are low where I can go'n spend my dough an dance with the dolly with the wooden leg'' :eek::D

Attached Files:

19. Brian,,you nailed it..It will never stop as loag as the folks sitting on juries are so damn politically correct..Do as they do in Japan,,,cut their hands off...

20. spaner

spaner
    from australia

give them a cat of 9 tails about 25 lashes then they would beg to shoot them good old punishment treatmemt u mostly died from it real justice

21. thieves will always be with us as long as people are willing to buy the stuff they steal. If its too good a deal just walk away, lesson taught to me a long time ago worked then still works today.

22. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

if possible look into resto or body shops that may be redoing a customer car and getting parts for it if you catch them hang them by there nutzz

23. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

not all car guys are nice guys. what a shame

24. I can't stand thieves!!! I can handle dealing with just about any kind of dirtbag (excelt kiddie rapers!! Those scum bags just need to be exicuted) but thieves and liers.... Hate um!!! Personally I feel that we live in a amazingly fucked up society... But don't get me ranting about that shit!!!

25. sololobo

sololobo

This bad karma will hit them in the ass in the future. ~sololobo~

26. RussTee

RussTee

back edge of an axe an anvil and the soft part of the body that hangs between their legs got the vision?

27. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

We recently at our shop had 3 outside cameras stolen.On the video you can see they came with a ladder and helped there selves to expensive cameras. They didn't even look over there shoulders or seem to care if anyone was watching. No way to tell who they are.

28. jcs64

jcs64

^^^^^
    so that worked, they didnt break into and rob the shop, right?

sorry, jeff

29. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

Yeah, that's the world I wanna live in....fire up the torches and pitchforks and get the hanging noose ready, 'cause somebody stole some car parts!

NOT.

Do you really believe thievery was just invented? Thieves stole even when the penalty was death.

30. Seems like we have a lot of mob mentality going on in this thread.:confused:

I despises a thief as much as anyone and want to see them punished to the fullest extent of the law but I would hate to see someone get so wrapped up in vigilante justice that they too ended up behind bars along with the perpetrators of the crime. HRP