Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's going to the Early Bird swap in Puyallup?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Paul

Paul
    Editor

see you all there

2. Awesome! See you there! There'll be a couple other Texan's there, too!

3. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Chris, can you verify the dates? I thought it was this weekend??

4. It's for sure the 16th and 17th with vendor load in on the 15th....trust me....I'm counting the hours....

5. This weekend is the Chevy/Corvette high performance swap meet. Google Early Bird meet

6. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

^
    That's right, just checked again. I'll be up there this weekend looking for parts for my gasser.

Thanks Chris.

7. I'll be there Saturday Chris. I'll be a short, bald, goateed dude, looking for Model A stuff. Got a trunk lid for a good price? I'll stop by if I know where you are located. Thanks!

Tony

8. Nevermind Chris. I think I found out where your general whereabouts. Hope to see you there.

9. 53 COE

53 COE
    from PNW

Come early - people are waiting in line before it opens - and walking out the gate every year with parts right after it opens. What's up with that.

;)

10. Anyone coming from Friday Harbor that might be able to bring some top bows from Brad's woodshop for me?

11. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

I'm in on Saturday. Anybody have some kind of cool air cleaner for my mini nailhead 264? Finned or other odd interesting speed equipment for it? Can't wait-

12. Lurk king

Lurk king

Me and a pal are thinking of making the 7+ hr. journey. I just have a quick question. So we have a better idea what to expect.
    I see it is put on by the model T club and I was wondering if it's mostly pre war ford type stuff? Or a more general anything go's 20's through 70's,racecar,hotrod type stuff?

13. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

I'll be setting up Friday, the 15th in the Pavillion Bldg. along the back wall. Look for the neon beer signs (if I haven't sold 'em!!) Framed posters, prints, photos & gas & oil stuff for sale. Stop by & say "Hello"!!!

14. It's good for early Ford stuff, but is open to anything automotive. Truly one of my favorite meets of the year

15. Chris, I'll be coming down from Burlington if the guy can get them to Anacortes I might be able to haul them for ya. I work out towards Anacortes and could meet him on my lunch if want. Let me know.

16. Cool, let me see what goes on. Thanks man!!!

EDIT: I just called Brad's Wood shop, he does not have any ready and won't for a few weeks so scratch that idea. Thanks anyways though, see you there!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  17. Count me in, still need to find one more matching window crank for my 35( 49 Ford style with chrome knob) Hey Chris ! you have one of those ?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  18. Probably, I'll look

19. Thanks Chris ! see you next Saturday ! :D

20. I had one spare I dug up, I'll bring it along

21. bowtie40

bowtie40

I'll be there in the CH Grove booth indoors, stop by and say hi... bowtie40

22. I started getting stuff rounded up...good god I have too much junk! I'm dragging this stuff across the state...I don't wanna bring it back!!! Tons of 32-34 parts, 41-48 stuff, doors, fenders, top loader trannys...come on by and get it all :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Thanks Chris !!!! I will be coming be stopping in...

24. Cool, I'll save it for ya.

25. dubcee

dubcee

Chris any 40 truck window regulators? meed each side.

26. Lurk king

Lurk king

I'm in!
    How early do people typically start lining up on Saterday morning?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  27. SJR

SJR

Im lookin for a windsheild and visor for a 30 model A anyone got that if so I might drive down:cool:

28. I think it opens at 8, but people will be lining up probably a good hour before that.

29. Lurk king

Lurk king

That sounds pretty typical. Thanks for for the info.
    I'm gonna try to be one of the first in. We'll see how it go's.:D

30. CGkidd

CGkidd

Anyone need any 1950 studebaker car parts? I have some I will be bringing. Also bunch of misc hot rod parts not needed for my current build.