Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from MT

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by fivefivechevy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. fivefivechevy

fivefivechevy

Hey hows it goin, my name is Shad, Im 29 and Im from montana. I have been reading threads on this site for a long time and have found some priceless info for problems I have had, so I finally decided to become a contributing member. My dad helped me get my 64 chevy impala running 13 years ago and I still have it, and im still making improvements on it here and there. Im pretty sure building cars is gonna be a lifelong thing for me because every year I spend more money and time on it and I cant really think of anything Id rather do. I recently bought a 55 chevy pickup that I am now building into a gasser, trying to get it ready for summer, and theres a 64 merc comet I have my eye on in a local wrecking yard so well see how it goes the next couple years :) I might have to get a bigger garage! Anyways, thanks for reading.

2. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

3. barslazyr

barslazyr

Welcome from another Montana Member

4. welcome from the coast of SC

5. Shad, Welcome from Kansas City!

6. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. enjoy the ride..