Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chevy woodie - help needed (stolen parts)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldwagonlover, Jan 28, 2013.

1. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

That narrows it down to people who knew you had the wood and are either building, or know someone who is building a Chev woodie, shouldn't be too many of them. Good you got your trailer back at least.

Scotty

2. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

3. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

Doesn't the Oldsmobile of the same era use the same body as the Chevy?
    I think they are the same so you may want to also check into Olds wagons..Probably fewer Olds out there then Chevy's..

Hope you find your parts..grew up with a 37 Ford and old man still has a 46 Ford woodie..All to aware of how hard those little parts can be to find if a guy needed them..

4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will keep my eyes and ears open.

5. ems customer service

ems customer service

check to see if wood is on ebay,

6. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Any updates? Bttt.

7. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

Update: I did get back some of my stuff.
    My original rear doors that were in good shape were still in the trailer in the Oakland impound lot. 1 front door that is shot but was saved for the hardware that is really tuff to find.
    Not sure why the scum bags kept one of the front doors that is trashed but good for parts only???
    All of the new I had in the trailer is gone. I think it will come out once these guys try to sell it.
    The trailer was fine and was dumped in Oakland on 94th Ave. near the impound lot. The reason it was found is because it was parked in an area that had street sweeping. The trailer was ticketed and towed - lucky for me.

8. What brand of surf board was in there ? I know quite a few car guys around Oakland; keep my eyes open.
    Also know of a Chevy woodie near you that belonged to a lady's brother; he died and she contacted my pal to buy it.
    Small world