Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from MT

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lewk, Nov 24, 2012.

1. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

I'm finally making my first HAMB post. I've been lurking on and off for a decade, I've been signed up for while a too, but I've never joined in until now.
    There's a lot of knowledge around here and I've learned a ton just lurking in the background. Some of you were there back in the day and some of you do this for a living; you've all got my respect. I love cars of all kinds but traditional rods and customs carry more weight and respect in my book than my daily drivers from far away lands. Rock and roll came from Blues and Country; American custom car culture came from Traditional Rods and Customs.
    I've got a very original '62 Impala, a '63 Impala SS project that will be a mild custom, and a '35 Tudor Humpback shell I'll be collecting parts for for a long time. I also have a young family in a low wage state so progress is slow but constant.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. 55nash

55nash

Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of knowledge to be found in these pages....

3. Dan

Dan

welcome from Miles City

4. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

Thanks guys! Dan, I'm in Missoula.

5. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and welcome from Twain Harte, California

6. Rickdiculous

Rickdiculous

welcome! i'm in Missoula too! lets go cruise!

7. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

Nice! We'll have to meet up some time. I've got the Impalas put away until spring but that will be here before too long... Right?

8. 40mercFlathead

40mercFlathead

Hey, I'm in Missoula too. I've been working hard on my 40 Merc. We should get together and finish the projects now while the weather sucks

Shawn
    Missoula

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

9. barslazyr

barslazyr

Welcome from Central Montana

10. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

I need to check this thread more often! Thanks for the greetings guys! Shawn, a '40 Merc is a pretty cool project. And you're right about the weather. Time for spring and cruising. I'm sick of this dirty gray.

11. Welcome from Kanasas City, nice projects!

12. Welcome from CT!

13. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

Thanks for the welcome!