Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Montana

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Brad5557, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Brad5557

Brad5557

Hi all,

I've been checking out the HAMB for quit a while. I love reading all the great posts. I've learned a ton of stuff, and generally can find an answer to any question I may have by searching around a bit. My current projects are a '55 Chevy 2dr sedan and a '57 Chevy sedan delivery. They are super slow moving projects, as money is tight and time in the shop is tough to come by. The great part is my 8 year old son loves working on the hot rods, so we try and get out in the shop whenever we can together. Hopefully someday soon I'll be driving one of these things again. I love traditional hot rods as well, and through the HAMB am finding more and more cars that are super cool that I'd love to build, maybe someday...

Anyways, I just replied to a thread about Hilborn injection as that is what I'll be running in the '57 forvery limited street use and hopefully some dragstrip duty. I totally spaced out the rule about introducing yourself first. It was only minutes ago, so hopefully I can be forgiven. At least I started posting instead of just lurking, that's gotta be worth something.

Attached Files:

2. Veach

Veach

Sweet get them in the shop young BTW Welcome from Texas

3. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca. Great to here your son is intrested.

4. barslazyr

barslazyr

Welcome from another Montana member