Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Tall Guys.. Can I fit into a 32 Roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CJ 56 hemi, Feb 4, 2013.

1. 08racer

08racer
    from Gilbert AZ

If I can make a 29 roadster fit me with tons of leg room and 3 pedals you can make a 32 fit you no problem. Im 6'3.

2. Neglected Steel

Neglected Steel

Im 6'9" I fit into a 4" chop 7" channel 32 pickup, just fine. Seats are the major issue.

3. daddio211

daddio211

THIS I've got to see to believe!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

4. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

cause big chested women create(?) shade for you:D...juss sayin..lucky guy!!!

5. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

My buddy's son is 7 feet tall, and he fits in my '30 Cabrio as long as the tilt wheel is tilted all the way up. It has no top, so headroom isn't a problem. lol. But his face/head is fully above the 2" chopped windshield. So as long as the windshield doesn't have a chop, you should be fine.

6. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

You'll fit, you'll just be looking over the windshield instead of through it!

7. PKap

PKap
    from Alberta

You must be a whole lot more flexible than me! I can hardly get into my buddy's stock 31 pickup cab with no seat!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

8. jcs64

jcs64

I thought this was a trick question, roadsters have no roof! You could be 30 ft tall and still fit.

:)

9. GregCon

GregCon
    from Houston

Speaking of....

One time there was a man walking on the beach when he found a genie's lamp. He rubbed it and out popped the genie with the obligatory wish to be granted. The man thought a moment, then replied, "I want my 'third member' to be longer."

"Very well." said the genie, "It shall be done."

With that, the man tossed aside the lamp and ran home. the next morning he awoke and sure enough it was 6" longer. He was thrilled. At lunch that day, he noticed it was another 12" longer. By dinner that evening, it was another 24" longer.

The next morning, he awoke to find that it was a full 36" longer yet. He slung it over his shoulder and ran as best he could back to the beach. He rubbed the lamp and out popped the genie once more. At first the genie told him he would only grant one wish, but at last he agreed to give the man one last wish and asked him what he wanted.

"What do I want!!??" cried the man, "What do you think I want!? Longer legs!"

10. As stated - It's all about how ya build the seat.
    Even with a Rodwell top (really short)
    I fit in mine with no problem 6"4" 245 lbs with 36" in seam (long legs)

Attached Files:

11. da34guy,
    Who built your seat?

12. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

If you look at the Glide seat or homebuilt seats that slide back under the rear deck former you can gain 3-5 inches which really helps. A driver that is over 6 foot will always be cramped in a Deuce with a seat in the stock position. Go with a 34 hiboy and have plenty of room and a longer wheelbase for a better ride.

13. daddio211

daddio211

Too late probably, but Ron Mangus does most of his interiors.

14. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I also have size 14 feet and footroom is scarce in just about everything I own/drive.
    Would like to know more about the "French Shriner" shoes, what do they look like(pic)???? Where do ypu buy them? (link?)