Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Pender Harbour, BC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by laudy57, Jan 30, 2013.

1. laudy57

laudy57

I stumbled onto StNicks 57 project while surfing and really like the whole story -I'm his age and knew this is the forum for me!
    Had 59 Ford, had a 58, always wanted a 57- got one but never started it, now I bought one mostly finished cheaper than I could build the first. Tons of welding but got my wife's Falcon on the road (priorities, right?) so now I'm getting my new 57 ready for safety inspection. I didn't get any details with this new one so I'll post a pic when I digest how to do that and ask if anybody knows about the car.

2. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

3. Welcome from Langley,B.C.

4. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from Vancouver Island!

5. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca.

6. laudy57

laudy57

Boyd Wylie, sure sounds like the same guy that went to Steveston High at the same time as me. I remember you were in the same lineup (gettin busted) at the Ladner ferry road one day with your slick 6 banger!

7. Welcome from another BC guy!

8. There's cars in Pender Harbour?
    Cool!

9. That car got me into a lot of trouble.We appearantly know each other.Send me a P.M.;)

10. Welcome from Mississippi...