Register now to get rid of these ads!

If you got a 2nd Chance what would do...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockabilly53, Jan 24, 2013.

1. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I made my hobby my vocation 30 years ago and have never regretted it. That said I wish I had finished college and gotten a degree in business management. I ran my business by the seat of my pants and it worked out as times were good and the hobby was flourishing. I would have liked to have had a little better handle on the business side and now that I'm older some new doors would be open to me to make changes in my life.

2. c-10 simplex

c-10 simplex

So, does welding turn you on?

3. I would have gone back to school after I got home from the Army and finished my degree.
    I would still have spent my life playing with cars, but it would have been really nice to have had more money to do it with.

4. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

I never would have killed those hobos.

5. jesse1980

jesse1980

The only thing I would change is some financial decisions I made

6. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

I worked damn hard to get here, why would I want to do it again. I made bad decisions and I made good decisions and learned from them both. I have given life, taken life, and saved life. The hardest of all is trying to save a life and coming up short. That one gets to ya. I have raised kids and seen then grow to adults of good morals. I have a 3yo old daughter and am a staynhomedad. Nothing like it. I wouldn't give it up for the world. I have loved the same woman for 30 years and build for HER future. For 40 years I have fought a disease they say I cant beat." I AM STILL HERE". I have buried so many friends and family that I quit attending funerals. When God decides, then I will go. I guarantee when I get there I wont show up in a nice pretty well taken care of body. I will slide in ass over tea kettle, beat up from the feet up, jump up and yell at the top of my lungs "Man what a ride. WHATS NEXT"

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  7. Irishman

Irishman

I'd pick the correct lottery numbers and give Jay Leno a good run for his money.

8. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

Since the wife went middle age crazy and bailed three months ago, I feel like I am getting a second chance...

9. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Thats too funny,.....I had a friend of mine stop by the other day who is 49 years old, And he said his wife left him a couple of weeks ago for another woman!......these are the times we live in....life has become a bad soap opera.......lotta people coming out of that big closet these days.....LOL