Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tuck and Roll

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by firengine103, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Cruising through the threads and saw a picture of a red Chevrolet with red and white tuck and roll, flash back. When I was a youngster in SoCal years ago, we all went to Tijuana for our upholstery especially tuck and roll. Because upholstery shops lined the street, you could get some fine work at a low cost and one day down time. While you were waiting, you could visit some off beat entertainment at the local bar's ( I was 16 ). The only word of caution at that time was to be sure to bring your own thread. 'Word" was that they used cheap thread at that time and it could pull out of your new tuck and roll job.

Is anyone still going there? Do the shops exist? Is thread the only thing you would have to worry about? Just wondering.

2. i thought the rumor was they stuffed the seat with donkey poop.
    we don't have to go to mexico to have them do the work...they came here.

3. Hahaha that is true most of the restaurants/construction/etc jobs around here are held by Mexicans. Kinda weird if you eat Chinese or Japanese its cooked by a mexican dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. roughneck424

roughneck424

5. Yeah, just read all 10 pages. just about sum's it up regarding this post.