Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest My Visit To The Quonset Hut Of Speed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

I wouldn't be concerned. The authorities have a lot to do these days (unfortunately) and a sleek ride this generally doesn't imply that the driver is a "person of interest", where a perceived rule violation is all that's needed for a stop by the Man.

IMO, unless you're in a 'vert with the top down, ALL lane changes deserve turning your head in any car, with or without side-view mirrors.

Also, in '65 side mirrors could still be delete-optioned.

2. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

Mirrors.... We don't need no stinking mirrors.

3. JWL115C

JWL115C
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ryan, thanks for sharing. Neat shop. Riv is getting better and better. That group of Sun test equipment sure brings back memories.

(o{}o)

4. n847

n847

Ryan...I guess this is slightly OT but I've been getting into using the Canon (about 10 years old) that my dad gave me and the Canon T50 my grandpa left me with a full arsenal of lenses and filters. I've managed to get a few decent pictures but I've not been able to find a decent way to scan them. What do you use to scan them or are you scanning the negatives some how? By the way it looks like the Riv is coming together nicely. Have you made any progress on the "new" wheels.

Oh and what about the "other" project?

5. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

I've been in Cali all weekend for the roadster show and I'm just now seeing this. Ryan I'm glad got to come up and hang out at the shop and in Denison. I wish you would have had time to stay longer but you had alot of miles ahead of you. Thanks for allowing us to do a little work on the Rivi.
    I drove this car back from Austin and its crazy how nice of a car it is. I really enjoyed driving it and I wanted to keep it!!!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

6. davidh73750

davidh73750

Hats off to the boys of Denison Tx and the Leonard club stockers

7. sololobo

sololobo

verde nice bro! ~sololobo~

8. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

Everyone knows Ryan doesn't like having his picture posted but here it goes................ah man some how he was able to distort the image where you can't see his face. Oh well at least you can see the rivi leaving Atlas.

ImageUploadedByTJJ1359471670.327576.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad