Register now to get rid of these ads!

dallas newby

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bill Powell, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Bill Powell

Bill Powell

I just found out I;ve been a member here for awhile and wasn't aware of it. The only car club I ever joined was the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg Club. I've worked with mostly antiques and classics for many years.

2. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

Ok then a late Welcome.....from Tulsa

3. Bill Powell

Bill Powell

Thank you. While I was stationed in Indiana we built a rail called Dirty Sludge, and powered by a 180 degree Ford fathead. Back when drag racing could be fun. What kind of 60s rail job do you like?

4. dad-bud

dad-bud

Welcome Bill, better late than never.
    Enjoy your time here.
    Cheers.

5. <-- Visual learner (welcome, share some pics)

6. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

the 60's .......I know pretty vague....trying to get parts for a altered Fiat....period correct............

7. Welcome Bill. It would be cool if you had a traditional A/C/D hot rod you could share with us, hmmmmm

8. Bill Powell

Bill Powell

I've rebuilt a Duesenberg engine, but I sure as hell can't afford one. I did have one cool car on the burner. I had access to an old Rolls Cloud ll and we were going to install two Toronado 455 cu in drive trains and call it the Luxury Liner, AWD.