Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Plymouth PB underway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BradM32ply, Jan 23, 2013.

1. BradM32ply

BradM32ply

I have been absent from here for a while, but I am back and happy to say that my project to restore my 32 Plymouth is underway. The previous owner had replaced the grill shell with a Ford grill shell. I am told it is a 33 or 34 Ford truck grill. I have the original grill to put back on the car. I will be selling the Ford grill in the future. The Ford hood will also be replaced with the original PB hood. It will most likely come from Rootlieb as I have not been able to locate an original hood. I have also obtained the original headlights and headlight stands. I am not very concerned with the car being totally original, but I want to to look like the Plymouth and not like a Ford. I don't want to be another 32 Ford at the car show.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. I always liked the PB better than the PA.

These cars are just as cool as a '32 Ford and they come pre- chopped!:D HRP

3. 25 louver hood:cool::cool:

4. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Looks like a great start. I bought one recently. Parts hunting right now, hope to get started on it soon. My hood sides are the same by the way. These are unique cars!! I'lll be watching this one.

5. notaford1

notaford1
    from webster ny

Nice lookin' car..keep up the good work !!

6. sololobo

sololobo

Love those gorgeous lines, good to get the Henry factor off the rig. Good luck gettin here rockin and rollin again ~sololobo~

7. Love it! Good luck, and I am glad you are putting the Plymouth back in it!

8. lawman

lawman

Nice start !! Keep posting.

9. kookee

kookee

Always glad to see a PB being built up. Parts are somewhat of a challenge, but you should have more luck being a hardtop.

I will subscribe!

10. 34 fordpu

34 fordpu

Should be a nice ride building a 34 pickup myself got a shell with the grill cut out looking for a complete one let me know when ur ready

11. Hoseman64

Hoseman64
    from Asheville

Check out my Dads he has owned the car since he was 14 and is now 72. Hoseman64 is the name.

12. ezdusit

ezdusit

I'm subscribed. Can't wait to see your progress.
    [​IMG]

13. Weasel

Weasel

Complete with factory roof chop and a better looking car IMO than those pesky '32 Ford 3W coupes where you have to chop your own top....;)