Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barn finds are cool but....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sandmountainslim, Oct 1, 2011.

1. We pulled this 1920'2 Whippet cowling from a nearby bog this spring. About a mile from home. Don't yet know what to do with it? Wish we had found the grill shell too...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

3. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Of course! Probably because of the tree! :)

4. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

This 33 Fordor was in a Ravine in Northern Nevada,the small towns around here used to have Volunteer Cleanup Days when they would gather Old Cars/trucks and haul them off to secluded places and dump them.this pic was taken in 1981 when I brought it home ( My hand is in the slice where a Bulldozer Blade tore the doors off as it was deposited in the gulch).my AVATAR is the same car as it is now,I eventually cut it up and turned it into a one-off = 33 Fordor Vicky Convertible Sedan

Attached Files:

5. kardude67

kardude67
    from Topeka, Ks

Saw this driving through Missouri yesterday. I turned around to take a pic and was chased down by three yappin' ass terriers. It's disease that I will never get rid of.

Attached Files:

6. hippy killer

hippy killer

pulled this hudson out of the woods last year not sure what to do with it yet

Attached Files:

7. joeb1934

joeb1934

found this one turkey hunting last spring. pretty sure it's not worth draggin out.

Attached Files: