Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dodge A100-Channeled & bagged!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KSNPVMT, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Damn it no...the windows are about 3.5" from all the way down! Its cool though cuz sitting in it my arm is still comfortable resting on it at that height.

2. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Plenty of head room cuz the seats are gonna be aluminum bomber seats from this guy... (http://handmadeseatco.com/v1/) and will only loose about 2" total head clearance from stock location.

3. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Sorry its been so slow posting pics and getting anything done! Its been busy at my shop and have had no time for "Free Candy". For the first time ever i considered selling a couple weeks ago....just tired of seeing it sit there and no love! trying to get back to it.....might make it a SEMA build for next years show. That will light a fire under my ass.......

4. 3onthetree3

3onthetree3
    from Saugerties

Very nice work.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. moparmuscle1

moparmuscle1

Hell , don't bother selling now . Your fans just keep growing , I just joined to let you know your work and ideas are top notch . Its hard not to be impressed by your work . I was never a big fan of Channeling , but that van of yours is smokin and you've only just started . Walk away for a break if you need one , but please dont give up . Money might be tight right now , but this van might just give you the break you need when its done . Good Luck

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Just throwin it out there. How about moddin the doors this way so you can lay your arm on something thicker than glass? You could make it work with the rest of the style and could be your homage to a great builder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. moparmuscle1

moparmuscle1

I guess the best solution for the windows is to CHOP the top .....say 4 inches . If you think people are following the thread now , just chop the top . Who's good with photo shop , give us a quick peak of the finished project . I really wish you were closer to my little piece of this big rock , love to help out .

8. hemikev

hemikev

great build ,, watching your project

9. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Thanks for the motivation guys!! pulling it back in the shop this weekend and back to work. there is a show in Texas in a couple months i would love to take it to...but more than that i just want to be driving it!

10. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

I do love that thing...but i have driven it around the shop as it is and down the street a little and its just fine with the window up a bit for now. With my arm on the window sitting at the height its gonna be now feels just right. But have thought about raising the door up a little like that because i don't really like the chop on vans, plus the head room is already close.

11. drive that bitch down! Ill buy you a few rounds at the round up!:D

12. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Nice. And looks like good engineering and fabrication. Keep up the good work!

13. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Ok folks i been busy! Got the sway bar & shocks on the front (have to take pics later) And been road testing a bit to make sure its gonna work ok. Cut the smashed corner out and replaced it from the parts van. Got the v8 outa the parts van & sending it out to get rebuilt.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  14. Sidewinder777

Sidewinder777
    from Dayton,Nv

very nice man, don't see too many A-100s, let alone custom A-100s, very cool

15. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Honest opinions wanted......
    I took a little time and made this shifter for my McFail shift knob....what do you think? I love it but I'm kinda weird!

Attached Files:

oldsjoe likes this.
  16. daddio211

daddio211

I dig it but you already know I'm weird. Looks like it'll enjoy watching the road!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

17. moparmuscle1

moparmuscle1

A brand new year , any updates or more plans for it ??

18. SloppyEggs

SloppyEggs

Sweet baby Jesus, very cool. Can't wait to see what's next

19. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

Ok, i give up... Its for sale! The new year has not brought me any better business at my shop. Need to settle up on some things and put some money back into my shop to try and survive. message me or email @ [email protected] $6500
    Runs and drives, just needs to be finished......
    if i dont get interest here i will put it in the classified section, trying here first to hit up the people most interested. Thanks for all the support through this build!!!

20. moparmuscle1

moparmuscle1

Sorry to hear it , good luck with your sale and you do really nice clean work :(:(:(

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  21. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Just read the entire thread ... lots of quality workmanship. Hard to believe, but understand, that its 4 sale.

Good luck.

Keep building ... anyting.

22. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

23. Monolith

Monolith

Damn that thing's cool! Hopefully someone buys it and pays you to finish it.

24. Rut Ro

And hed have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those kids and theat big brown dog.

Love the van Man it's realy sick looking laid out like that. Hate to see you have to sell. Good luck.

25. rockabilly53

rockabilly53

That's soo badass!!

26. daddio211

daddio211

Just a plug, but I've seen the van running and driving, and can tell you the quality and attention to detail is top notch.

You already know that from following his work, but seeing it in person, watching him drive by and lay it out flat is a whole 'nuther experience!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

27. RodStRace

RodStRace

I understand why, but it's a shame it's moving on.
    It's been posted over on Vintage vans too, so I hope you can get your money out.
    I'd be interested, but the job is tenuous right now...:(

28. Cool fabbin' and great baggin' & Jamey is gonna do some of your interior! Where is the horse shoe man?
    Great build, looking for more.

29. KSNPVMT

KSNPVMT
    from St George

30. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

[​IMG]

this is just sick! i am loving all these old panel van coming back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.