Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Nice day in n.w. Pennsylvania for a drive

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodderhaag, Jan 13, 2013.

1. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

Well a wonderful 63 degrees out today ... Spent half the day on the harley passin many many oncoming bikes and even several old rods... Nice roads and sunshine sure was needed.. It cured the depression from the blanket of snow covering everything around here ... Didn't have enough daylight to get the model a out.

2. Why yes, it was.

3. Bouncinofftherevlimiter

Bouncinofftherevlimiter
    from PA

Where in NWPA are you located?

4. 6-71

6-71

Yes, I worked on the T-bucket with the garage doors open today,also fired up the 39 chevy,but there is still a pile of snow infront of the door so I didn't get to take it out for a spin. It is supposed to be back in the teens by wednesday,so I guess winter isn't over yet.:mad:

5. roadster1923

roadster1923
    from Girard PA

It was great not to have the heater on in the garage...all weekend!

Steve

6. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

Greenville area

7. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

I was fighting ice all week to make damn sure I could get the model a out .. And I never got around to it . Ended up beig on the bike riding beside my wife on hers .

8. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

A 65 degree day in greater Pittsburgh, most of the white stuff is gone. Hurray!!!

9. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

It's funny how your blood thins out. When I lived in Pittsburgh if we ever got a 60 degree day this time of year I would be laying on the grass, daydreaming and looking up at the sky. Now that I live in Florida, 60 degrees is chilly. :confused:

Don

10. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

My whole reason for planning on moving .. Wester pa is a gorgeous place but it just doesn't work for me with this seasonal crap. I like heat and lots of it . So south bound it is in the next few years

11. Here in Eastern Pa. it was foggy all day and around 44 degrees and still fogged out tonite.

12. Man I wish it was that nice here in Twobananas... The roads around here still look worse than the Bonneville salt flats, you'd be crazy to drive your old car on them! Not to mention the snog....(snow fog)